• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
old issue i think i just create a new site with sngine i been having sngine license for couple year but scripts too much error i just came back because i like their monetization option for user
yes it is still not working ffmpeg and wasabi

the .avi file uploads to the wasabi storage but will not show up on the website

the original file is upload to the server the other convert files like _240p get 0byte in wasabi storage that why i remove the convert line in functions to make it only get the original file. using the same server and wowonder work but not sngine

@Proxybunker I know what happen i'm using litespeed that where the problem cause switch to apache and work fine Thanks for your help

edit: deleting post still doesn't delete the file on wasabi server :( hope they fix that in the next release

how to remove accents/diacritics on url ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-01 121120.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-01 121120.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
what is the status bro good installation ?
I performed the installation correctly, but after installing the error 500 appears, preventing access. I tested the previous version and it works correctly, I checked to do it by update and the same error when trying to update.

I imagine it's something from this new update that is giving this error. I'm layman on the subject.

• Love
Reactions: HUGO BOSS
I performed the installation correctly, but after installing the error 500 appears, preventing access. I tested the previous version and it works correctly, I checked to do it by update and the same error when trying to update.

I imagine it's something from this new update that is giving this error. I'm layman on the subject.
nice bro if you have needed you can message me i try to help you or give you source what you need.

thank you bro..

Reactions: Douglas Gomes

a fresh install works perfectly fine without any issues
for the update, you need to follow the instructions correctly if you are updating from 3.7 to 3.8

Reactions: Douglas Gomes
a fresh install works perfectly fine without any issues
for the update, you need to follow the instructions correctly if you are updating from 3.7 to 3.8
nice bro if you have needed you can message me i try to help you or give you source what you need.

thank you bro..
I did new tests, but on another host, the first test I did was on a cloud and I had an error, this second test was on a shared server and the installation was perfect. Apparently the error is in the cloud I don't know what it would be because there it shows everything correct to install.

But for all those who are following the chat the nulled system is working perfectly. :D

1680512480432.png
after completing the installation, it stays this way after saying finish, how can I solve

Hello please help me, The profile profile picture on timeline pages are showing blank, I found out the error is from the URL, it has spaces in the URL,
Once I upload new profile pictures, it automatically has a space in the URL.
Please help me fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230403-113805_CryptoTab Browser Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20230403-113805_CryptoTab Browser Pro.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello please help me, The profile profile picture on timeline pages are showing blank, I found out the error is from the URL, it has spaces in the URL,
Once I upload new profile pictures, it automatically has a space in the URL.
Please help me fix
there was a small update to the script i will release it today

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock