• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS)

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) v9.4.3

No permission to download
I think not, because I also changed the sender id in the original apk file and Kaspersky also reported that the software was dangerous.
You can download the original apk file from rbsoft and use the apk editing software, then find the sender id and url to edit accordingly.
Right , in which file do find the editable sender ID when you open the apk in android studio ?

I have given apk to several users, but no one made complaint about the work i did.

Well, i downloaded the original apk from rbsoft then changed it's sender id and app url only. I didn't do anything else.

Besides If you know how to do it, then you can do it yourself and contribute to the community.
I just reported the outcome from kapersky . I dont make as a complaint . Thank you for your work bro.

avimotah updated SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) with a new update entry:

SMS Gateway v9.4.3 - 12-12-2023 (not nulled)

New Features​

• Added new toggleable feature that depletes 1 credit for every SMS part when enabled.
  • Added new toggleable feature that depletes 1 credit for every received message if enabled. It will be enabled by default.
  • Added ability to disable sms to email functionality from Settings. It will be disabled by default.

Changes​

• Removed pusher integration and now same functionality can be enabled from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

you need to provide me 2 things to create apk:

1. Url where you want to install the script
2. Sender Id of your firebase
Hello Bro, I need your help for this too, would you please tell me what the Sender Id of your firebase ?
Thank you for help

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 41
hello, any one who can make a custom plugin for wordpress with this sms gatewai dm me ( PAID TASK )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scartel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock