• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd

Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd v.3.5.1.22

No permission to download
Can't import templates:

Oops, Something Went Wrong
The importing failed as the slider export contained an invalid class name:
N2SmartSliderBackup

@Babak 3.5.1.12 now available

3.5.1.12​

2022. 11. 15.​

• Feature: New Slide Library theme: Nala.
  • Feature: Developers can now create custom generators for Joomla.
  • Feature: Public PHP API now allows importing a project into a group.
  • Feature: publish_down_date and publish_down_time variable for the Joomla article generator.
  • Fix: RankMath SEO compatibility that caused problems within the Media Library in certain configurations.
  • Fix: The last column could be deleted from the row if the row had a nested layer causing errors.
  • Fix: Fix for 3D effect (like at the Showcase slider type) in Firefox.
  • Fix: The notice at the Change Slider Type modal was fixed so it no longer writes out HTML code but actually bolds the texts.
  • Fix: Default slider background color fixed at the Carousel slider type.
  • Fix: Full page slider height calculation fix for cases when the offset selector height changes.
  • Fix: Output buffer fix to avoid WP-CLI issues.
  • Fix: In rare cases the Advanced positioning of the controls could cause delays and prevent switching to mobile and tablet view in the Editor.
  • Fix: Ionos performance compatibility.
  • Fix: Defined List layer default margin, to avoid theme/template CSS codes modifying its placement.
  • Fix: Frontend article editing messed up sliders in Joomla 4.
  • Fix: Usercentrics cookie consent plugin compatibility.
  • Fix: WP Rocket compatibility that makes Smart Slider automatically excluded from WP Rocket's Delay JavaScript execution feature.
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for Zoho CRM Lead Magnet plugin.
  • Fix: Smart Slider will no longer break if CUSTOM_TAGS is defined.
  • Fix: Activate button didn't work from the Info Popup.
  • Fix: Default value is set to Smart Slider Divi module to ensure proper slider selection.
  • Fix: Improved security to avoid Javascript codes from admin area fields.

Babak updated Smart Slider 3 PRO & 90+ Templates with a new update entry:

Smart Slider 3 PRO & 90+ Templates v3.5.1.12 + Demos

Download Smart Slider 3 PRO & 90+ Templates v3.5.1.12 Nulled Free
v3.5.1.12 - 2022. 11. 15.

• Feature: publish_down_date and publish_down_time variable for the Joomla article generator.
  • Fix: RankMath SEO...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak 3.5.1.12 now available

3.5.1.12​

2022. 11. 15.​

• Fix: RankMath SEO compatibility that caused problems within the Media Library in certain configurations.
  • Fix: The last column could be deleted from the row if the row had a nested layer causing errors.
  • Fix: Fix for 3D effect (like at the Showcase slider type) in Firefox.
  • Fix: The notice at the Change Slider Type modal was fixed so it no longer writes out HTML code but actually bolds the texts.
  • Fix: Default slider background color fixed at the Carousel slider type.
  • Fix: Full page slider height calculation fix for cases when the offset selector height changes.
  • Fix: Output buffer fix to avoid WP-CLI issues.
  • Fix: In rare cases the Advanced positioning of the controls could cause delays and prevent switching to mobile and tablet view in the Editor.
  • Fix: Ionos performance compatibility.
  • Fix: Defined List layer default margin, to avoid theme/template CSS codes modifying its placement.
  • Fix: Frontend article editing messed up sliders in Joomla 4.
  • Fix: Usercentrics cookie consent plugin compatibility.
  • Fix: WP Rocket compatibility that makes Smart Slider automatically excluded from WP Rocket's Delay JavaScript execution feature.
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for Zoho CRM Lead Magnet plugin.
  • Fix: Smart Slider will no longer break if CUSTOM_TAGS is defined.
  • Fix: Activate button didn't work from the Info Popup.
  • Fix: Default value is set to Smart Slider Divi module to ensure proper slider selection.
  • Fix: Improved security to avoid Javascript codes from admin area fields.
Hi @talder88 @Babak, can you update to the new version?

Thanks!

Reactions: Screwy791
Just in case we have an update to 3.5.1.13 @Babak @talder88

Changelog to help with update on here. Don't be fooled by 'Joomla' only text. it flags on Wordpress as well as an update:

3.5.1.13​

2023. 01. 09. - Joomla​

⚠️ Warning: Due to MySQL 8.0 compatibility related changes in the database this version is not backwards compatible.
  • Feature: Google font list is updated.
  • Feature: New Repair HTML error option for the HTML layer.
  • Feature: The lottie-player tag added to the tag validation of the HTML layer.
  • Feature: Adding enablejsapi=1 parameter to YouTube videos in lightbox.
  • Feature: Added support for a couple of HTML tags in the heading and text layer to allow WooCommerce to display the on-sale product's price properly.
  • Feature: Image description, class and caption are now available as variables at the Joomla article generator.
  • Feature: Better ordering at the Images from Folder generator and and "exclude resized images" code updated for better result.
  • Feature: RSS generator will ask down namespace attributes too.
  • Feature: Youtube layer will support youtube-nocookie.com urls too. But you should note, that still the YouTube And Vimeo Privacy Enhanced Mode setting defines, whether your videos come from youtube.com or from youtube-nocookie.com!
  • Feature: Private Vimeo url support for Lightbox.
  • Fix: Not selecting a slider in Avada Builder could cause PHP errors.
  • Fix: Joomla update codes were updated to ensure that every database update runs properly and not cause errors.
  • Fix: The Events Calendar Pro compatibility fix after their huge update, that caused the events not being accessible with default WordPress functions.
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for WoodMart theme.
  • Fix: Actions will now work properly on the Slide Link.
  • Fix: MySQL 8.0 compatibility fix, where "system" is a reserved keyword so we'll no longer use it as a column name.
  • Fix: The custom play button was not exported with the slider.
  • Fix: Divi module to ensure that Divi sets the proper slider. (You might need to re-pick your sliders, if you haven't changed the default value at the Divi module, as in that case your slider was not saved.)
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for Events Manager generator to avoid trying to create image variable when no image is selected.
  • Fix: Avada Builder compatibility fix to ensure that the slider loads properly into the builder.
  • Fix: On the Smart Slider admin area the shortcode did not appear correctly when Gutenberg's "edit slider" button was leading you to the slider settings page.
  • Other: Polish translation added for the Countdown layer.
  • Other: Russian translation update.
  • Removed: MijoShop and K2 generators got deprecated.
  • Removed: Facebook generator got deprecated, due to their user and developer-unfriendly application management.

Reactions: ibloodheuer
Hi @talder88 @Babak, can you update to the new version?

Thanks!

Just in case we have an update to 3.5.1.13 @Babak @talder88

Changelog to help with update on here. Don't be fooled by 'Joomla' only text. it flags on Wordpress as well as an update:

3.5.1.13​

2023. 01. 09. - Joomla​

⚠️ Warning: Due to MySQL 8.0 compatibility related changes in the database this version is not backwards compatible.
  • Feature: The lottie-player tag added to the tag validation of the HTML layer.
  • Feature: Adding enablejsapi=1 parameter to YouTube videos in lightbox.
  • Feature: Added support for a couple of HTML tags in the heading and text layer to allow WooCommerce to display the on-sale product's price properly.
  • Feature: Image description, class and caption are now available as variables at the Joomla article generator.
  • Feature: Better ordering at the Images from Folder generator and and "exclude resized images" code updated for better result.
  • Feature: RSS generator will ask down namespace attributes too.
  • Feature: Youtube layer will support youtube-nocookie.com urls too. But you should note, that still the YouTube And Vimeo Privacy Enhanced Mode setting defines, whether your videos come from youtube.com or from youtube-nocookie.com!
  • Feature: Private Vimeo url support for Lightbox.
  • Fix: Not selecting a slider in Avada Builder could cause PHP errors.
  • Fix: Joomla update codes were updated to ensure that every database update runs properly and not cause errors.
  • Fix: The Events Calendar Pro compatibility fix after their huge update, that caused the events not being accessible with default WordPress functions.
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for WoodMart theme.
  • Fix: Actions will now work properly on the Slide Link.
  • Fix: MySQL 8.0 compatibility fix, where "system" is a reserved keyword so we'll no longer use it as a column name.
  • Fix: The custom play button was not exported with the slider.
  • Fix: Divi module to ensure that Divi sets the proper slider. (You might need to re-pick your sliders, if you haven't changed the default value at the Divi module, as in that case your slider was not saved.)
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for Events Manager generator to avoid trying to create image variable when no image is selected.
  • Fix: Avada Builder compatibility fix to ensure that the slider loads properly into the builder.
  • Fix: On the Smart Slider admin area the shortcode did not appear correctly when Gutenberg's "edit slider" button was leading you to the slider settings page.
  • Other: Polish translation added for the Countdown layer.
  • Other: Russian translation update.
  • Removed: MijoShop and K2 generators got deprecated.
  • Removed: Facebook generator got deprecated, due to their user and developer-unfriendly application management.
Hi,

I don't have anything to do with updating, I'm just letting the guys know there's an update so we all can update :)

Morning @Babak, @TassieNZ, @behindu, @Physkx Hope you all had a good weekend?

Just a quick one to see if any of you have the latest version of Smart Slider 3? If original please share and will help null it if required and share back for testing etc.

Babak updated Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd with a new update entry:

Smart Slider 3 PRO v3.5.1.13 + Templates

Download Smart Slider 3 PRO & 90 + Templates v3.5.1.13 Nulled Free
v3.5.1.13 - 2023. 01. 09
Warning: Due to MySQL 8.0 compatibility related changes in the database this version is not backwards compatible.

• Feature: The lottie-player tag added to the tag validation of the HTML layer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In the latest version 3.5.1.13 there is a compromised setup.exe, windows 10 detects two viruses, a Trojan Wacatac.H!ml and a Behavior Win32 DefenseEvasion.A!ml both present in the file \AppData\Local\Temp\ is-74RND.tmp\icooedib.dll

Notes

:eek:
Hi @Babak is this true? Where was this plugin sourced?

I am going to check now and see what these viruses are and check their location. Does seem a little worrying.

@Icforall has this plugin been through VirusTotal? And compared to previous version on here?

I am going to check now and see what these viruses are and check their location. Does seem a little worrying.

@Icforall has this plugin been through VirusTotal? And compared to previous version on here?
its 100% safe :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and DCDev

Hi all,

VirusTotal also tells me that it is healthy, but if I try to run setup.exe again my windows 10 professional warns me that it has quarantined some files, the same ones described in my previous post.

@Babak
Why there is a setup.exe in the latest version, while not in the previous one? Is it possible to publish this latest release in the same way as the previous version? Thank you.
Excuse me if I put on alert, but my system warns me like this and I don't know why!

Hi all,

VirusTotal also tells me that it is healthy, but if I try to run setup.exe again my windows 10 professional warns me that it has quarantined some files, the same ones described in my previous post.

@Babak
Why there is a setup.exe in the latest version, while not in the previous one? Is it possible to publish this latest release in the same way as the previous version? Thank you.
Excuse me if I put on alert, but my system warns me like this and I don't know why!

Not looked at main download, where is this .exe file that you are talking about.

Also, why are you trying a .exe file anyway when a WordPress plugin does not use one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock