• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v4.0

No permission to download
Share it here, taking us elsewhere issnt right. I am sure you have benefited from this forum, give free too
Ya but i wanna smart school app nulled ...so if you give me ..i will give you the script... my smart school app say unregistered

every thing is possible bro
why u all members here are asking for updates
why don't u cum up with your own recourses so that forum will be more stronger
Bro I came with the solution I help in doing nulling part as I have updated the Ramom School Management System and the nulled and modified version in this forum is submitted by me.. Maybe I am a new member for this forum as I don't have lots of resources but I always try to help others with the resources on which I worked.

Bro I came with the solution I help in doing nulling part as I have updated the Ramom School Management System and the nulled and modified version in this forum is submitted by me.. Maybe I am a new member for this forum as I don't have lots of resources but I always try to help others with the resources on which I worked.
dear bro we stopped our updated due to all other sites copying from our forum and no credit to our forum so we give to reputed person of our forum not to all keep hard work try to make recourses 1st

Reactions: Sajmon and root404
dear bro we stopped our updated due to all other sites copying from our forum and no credit to our forum so we give to reputed person of our forum not to all keep hard work try to make recourses 1st

I will be doing the same with all my resources from now on. To many leeches, and people that just want...and nothing to give...

Would like to request the PASSWORD of the Download zip file. I genuinely require for my small school, mostly with low income group kids. Thanks in Advance

Reactions: Sajmon
Reactions: snjhawar
The simple solution for System Error: Follow steps.

In android Studio go to >> strings >> strings.xml >> On line 142 >> remove >> this line {<string name = "verificationMessage"> System Error! You are using unregistered version. </string>}

2nd file >> strings.xml (hi) on line 135 >> remove this line {<string name = "verificationMessage"> System Error! You are using unregistered version. </string>}

now navigate to file BaseActivity.java >> On line 194 to 206 remove the if statement.

now move to next file StudentDashboard.java >> On line 919 to 931 remove the if statement.

Rebuild the app and run.

The system error message is now gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock