• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
@Babak Please Look into this....

1713872703136.png
More timewasters failing to understand nor properly use virustotal. The screen you are showing indicates only the 6 years ago (scan date 2018) there was an association with some svg files (images) that were detected by 1 antivirus. 1. This isn't even a detection in the plugin. There are so many false positives and the whole point of tools like virustotal is to show a consensus among numerous tools to give someone a better picture of the likelihood of infection. Even so, sometimes there will be half the av tools alerting and it'll still be false positive (such as when software uses packers and software protection like themida, vmprotect, etc this will cause many alerts but doesn't actually indicate a problem nor backdoor. Anyway this finding of some "relations" (note the tab that is open on the screenshot) tab being found by a single AV is not even worth stopping to look at yet alone waste the time of people on the forum with it.

Reactions: Legolas and Noday

SLIDER REVOLUTION v6.7.7 - NULLED

Version 6.7.6 (23rd April 2024)​

Bugfixes​

• Navigation is not visible if the ‘Hide Under’ value is bigger the highest Device Size set in Module
  • ‘In’ Animation duration under 75ms not triggering any events, addon relaying on events are not starting
  • System Fonts are loaded by Google Fonts API, which breaks all Google Fonts on the same page
  • HTML5 Video without Poster image (first frame image) breaks at startanimation
  • Custom SVG upload fails

Version 6.7.7 (23rd April 2024)​

Bugfixes​

• Templates and Modules with links (action of simple links) may scroll down at opening the page
VirusTotal

Attachments

• revslider-6.7.7n.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Bugfixes​

• Navigation is not visible if the ‘Hide Under’ value is bigger the highest Device Size set in Module
  • ‘In’ Animation duration under 75ms not triggering any events, addon relaying on events are not starting
  • System Fonts are loaded by Google Fonts API, which breaks all Google Fonts on the same page

Bugfixes​

• Templates and Modules with links (action of simple links) may scroll down at opening the page
VirusTotal
Thank you! Do you have the latest Add-ons?

Out tommorow !

Version 6.7.8 (24th April 2024)​

Bugfixes​

• Links containing “#” disrupt URL construction and can cause Module failure upon loading
  • Security hardening to prevent XSS: Input sanitization and output escaping now enforced on ‘htmltag’ and ‘tag layer’ parameters to thwart script injection attacks

Bugfixes​

Bugfixes​

VirusTotal
Thanks for the update.

Best Regards,
Syed

Guys maybe you have same problem as I do? I can't import templates anymore keep getting error:

1714148053280.png

I tried with multiple templates, maybe any solutions?

Guys maybe you have same problem as I do? I can't import templates anymore keep getting error:

1714148053280.png

I tried with multiple templates, maybe any solutions?
The slider template is installed via the "Manual import" tab.
You select a pre-downloaded ZIP archive of the template on your computer and install it.
See the screenshot.
Addons are installed as ordinary WordPress plugins.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-26-19-57-01-924.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-26-19-57-01-924.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 19
  • screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-26-19-58-02-869.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-26-19-58-02-869.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.7.8

Download Slider Revolution v6.7.8 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.7.8 (24th April 2024)
Bugfixes

Links containing “#” disrupt URL construction and can cause Module failure upon loading
Security hardening to prevent XSS: Input sanitization and output escaping now enforced on ‘htmltag’ and ‘tag layer’ parameters to thwart script injection attacks

Read the rest of this update entry...

The slider template is installed via the "Manual import" tab.
You select a pre-downloaded ZIP archive of the template on your computer and install it.
See the screenshot.
Addons are installed as ordinary WordPress plugins.
Well I know that. I can't manual upload templates. It give me error:

1714312484913.png

1714312484913.png
You have a problem with the zip archive.
The program cannot open the archive.
The template files may not be archived correctly.
Provide your archive or give me the exact link to the slider template.
I will provide you with the correct zip archive.

1714312484913.png
I found your template in my builds.
I installed it on a local server (see the screenshots - there is a preview in the plugin settings).
Everything is working fine.

Attachments

• screenshot-site-info.local-2024-04-28-22-02-58-542.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-04-28-22-02-58-542.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 14
  • screenshot-site-info.local-2024-04-28-22-04-09-047.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-04-28-22-04-09-047.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • lingerie-store-website-slider.zip
    936.9 KB · Views: 8
I found your template in my builds.
I installed it on a local server (see the screenshots - there is a preview in the plugin settings).
Everything is working fine.
Or its something wrong with my website, because now your zip works I can upload it. But in frontend it dont show anything:

1714387755140.png

Or its something wrong with my website, because now your zip works I can upload it. But in frontend it dont show anything:

1714387755140.png
Please read this plugin developer's guide carefully:
If you switched to a new interface engine in the plugin settings: SR7, use their recommendations.
Very important - check the Global settings of the plugin. If there are problems, "Clear the SR7 tables".
Save the settings.
Clean the site cache with all plugins that use it (WPRocket, Redis object cache, and so on).

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-29-17-22-34-349.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-04-29-17-22-34-349.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock