• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
@TassieNZ @bobsmith I downloaded the addons, extracted them individually but Particels effect does not work when importing, would be nice if you could enlighten me since 2 weeks I try your writing @tassie but it does not work with Particel, I do not know why
Sorry, but I don't use them, just supply them, so hopefully someone else can help.

@TassieNZ @bobsmith I downloaded the addons, extracted them individually but Particels effect does not work when importing, would be nice if you could enlighten me since 2 weeks I try your writing @tassie but it does not work with Particel, I do not know why
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but many looked for this answer!
Please check it out here... how addons work with rev slider.

Hello @Sekotino & @DemonixXas,
In order to install the Addones, you need to do that through the plugins install,
It dosen't work from the main page of the Slider plugin, cuz the license...
To do that, (install the addones)
First extract the addones ZIP,
2, Go to plugins in your WP admin - Add new,
3, Pick which addone you want, upload and activate,

This's the way to install them, As plugins.
Or u can do that through your FTP etc...

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Dude and TassieNZ

Read my posts on previous page and you will find my answer.

Please share this template if you have

And for all others who can't be bothered to read previous posts.....

There was a existing thread open for all of those, however it is now not accessible, so you need to use your eyes and look back for comments by @dgpalych who will tell you how to get them.

bobsmith updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.6.11 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.11 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6.11 (23rd February 2023)

Bugfixes

WPML constant ICL_PLUGIN_URL not defined in rare cases
Overlay effect gets more intense during transitions from Advanced Transitions addon.
Image layer set as cover fails to cover entire canvas area if an image has portrait dimensions
Vimeo video controls aren't rendering on layer
Food Carousel has a gap on specific dimensions
Deep link for modal not working using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Happy0007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock