• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Single DB for 2 seperate site

elmocando

Oct 17, 2019
localhost
Hi All,
I am looking for a solution....
I have a php site and a Wordpress site, now I am planning to migrate two db into a single DB.
My plan is ... user will register into php siteand will access all the features of the site and will get access into wordpress site along with all the features.

Is it possible to do that?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Im currently in need of this too, this will make people from main domain also login with same credential on other sub domain or different domain.

If I understood correctly, you currently have an infrastructure of sites:

1) Main site - is php
2) secondary site - is Wordpress

If so, yes it can be done through a custom php script that will automatically create the registration on wp.

We had made such a script many years ago that automatically created a registration from an IPB forum to a torrent tracker. That is, whoever registered on the IPB that was the main website, by with accessing in the tracker the registration was automatically.

I think you're looking for something like that.

• Love
Reactions: elmocando

1) Main site - is php

If so, yes it can be done through a custom php script that will automatically create the registration on wp.

We had made such a script many years ago that automatically created a registration from an IPB forum to a torrent tracker. That is, whoever registered on the IPB that was the main website, by with accessing in the tracker the registration was automatically.

Actually I have Main Site of Wordpress and it's in Live environment (main domain), and my Second site is of PHP and it's under development.

Now, what I want to do is,
1. Want to put wordpress site on subdomain and php on Main.
2. Migrate user table into php's User DB for existing User's which presently on Wordpress's db.
3. After migration all registration will be done on php site.
4.Future user's db will be access from Php sites and user will login from both the site Php and Wordpress.

I think your script might work on my case. Please suggests.

1) The main site - is PHP

If so, yes it can be done through a custom PHP script that will automatically create the registration on wp.

We had made such a script many years ago that automatically created a registration from an IPB forum to a torrent tracker. That is, whoever registered on the IPB that was the main website, by with accessing in the tracker the registration was automatic.

In my own case, you are saying exactly what I want, but I have this I want to achieve, a Wordpress site example.com as the front end, to use some plugin such as payment gateway, then site1.example.com will be a script like accellemail and then site2.example.com for a link shortener.

So your example may work for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock