• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ShopKing - eCommerce App with Laravel Website & Admin Panel with POS | Inventory Management

ShopKing - eCommerce App with Laravel Website & Admin Panel with POS | Inventory Management Version 1.2 (14 Mar 2024)

No permission to download
I already commented that I have shared V1.2 untouched, but someone is working to make it nulled, should be able to make it from here or another post about it with it being nulled.
It's very simple just replace this file, it will be nulled

/app/Services/InstallerService.php

Attachments

• InstallerService.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 32
Where are the bugs? I can report
If you check their own demo app, there is a bug while creating new account/Signup.
User account is not created in database, server just returns successful, and application navigates user to dashboard. If you check the profile, there's no user info.
If you run the code in debug mode, you will get too many exceptions due to null user token.

Reactions: avibe
If you check their own demo app, there is a bug while creating new account/Signup.
User account is not created in database, server just returns successful, and application navigates user to dashboard. If you check the profile, there's no user info.
If you run the code in debug mode, you will get too many exceptions due to null user token.
Same issue

Hello to everyone who encounters the same problem as me After installing version 1.2 and canceling when I launch the site it runs for hours without showing up

Hello to everyone who encounters the same problem as me After installing version 1.2 and canceling when I launch the site it runs for hours without showing up

Clear your browser cache, this happened to me also.

Do you have any screenshots to share so I can report it?
Video link:

After sign up, i was redirected to dashboard. But there's no info of loggedin user. I can't upload picture because there's no user_id.
Logout and delete account functions are also not working due to missing user info.

Reactions: avibe
Video link:

After sign up, i was redirected to dashboard. But there's no info of loggedin user. I can't upload picture because there's no user_id.
Logout and delete account functions are also not working due to missing user info.

reading your comment I see you said you signed on their demo, yeah those are generally limited. Did you do it on a live environment as well and get the same results or just on the demo?

Yes, I did the same thing on live environment also.
Got the same results.

ashi2344 updated ShopKing - eCommerce App with Laravel Website & Admin Panel with POS | Inventory Management with a new update entry:

ShopKing - eCommerce App with Laravel Website & Admin Panel with POS | Inventory Management

- Performance-related minor bug fix
- Authentication minor bug fix
- Email sending minor bug fix
- Language minor bug fix
- Bkash Payment gateway minor bug fix
- Country code minor bug fix
- Product review a minor bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello friends how are you please who also has this problem: -- I connect to the admin area it is impossible for me to upload a slide or an image when I upload it loads but nothing is displayed --

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock