• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Semplice Studio

shewhoremains

Oct 20, 2019
Semplice Portfolio Builder Theme for Wordpress

Semplice S5 5.0.3 Studio Edition
link: https://workupload.com/file/hcT5zA3KmH9
pass: babiato

This comes straight from the dev and is not nulled. Activation is needed for updates and special features. It'll be great if someone here could work a little activation-magic on it.

Semplice Portfolio Builder Theme for Wordpress

Semplice S5 5.0.3 Studio Edition
link: https://workupload.com/file/hcT5zA3KmH9
pass: babiato

This comes straight from the dev and is not nulled. Activation is needed for updates and special features. It'll be great if someone here could work a little activation-magic on it.

Do you have the latest update? Semplice 5.1.1?

Reactions: bobbofett and deo
After trying out Semplice I decided on a refund, so I don't have access to updates anymore. And to be honest – it is a total one-trick-pony with shortcomings in so many areas that my time spent on it was a total waste. I do not recommend anyone using Semplice. There are themes for a fraction of the price that offer more features, have better code and foremost: real support.

That said, I still know someone using it. If I can get my hands on it again, I'll post it here.

After trying out Semplice I decided on a refund, so I don't have access to updates anymore. And to be honest – it is a total one-trick-pony with shortcomings in so many areas that my time spent on it was a total waste. I do not recommend anyone using Semplice. There are themes for a fraction of the price that offer more features, have better code and foremost: real support.

That said, I still know someone using it. If I can get my hands on it again, I'll post it here.
What other themes do you recommend for portfolios?

What other themes do you recommend for portfolios?

That heavily depends on your individual needs and expectations. I've been quite impressed with the IMPEKA theme recently. I have a share up here:

But since I started using Oxygen, I see barely a need to buy another theme. If you like to give Oxygen a try, make sure to test it with one the frameworks Oxymade or Oxyninja. There are many vendors for activations here, the one I can personally vouch for is @promowp 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: itsTHESIGN
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock