• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rescron AI - AI Trading Platform PHP Script

Rescron AI - AI Trading Platform PHP Script v2.0.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason is that inside the code in the neon.php file there is a sending of all your data to the developer (even your payment information: public and private keys). This script involves the developer stealing money from everyone who buys this script. It is necessary to rewrite the entire script for accessing payment terminals directly and rewrite the script for the bots. It's a long job.

When sending data, the developer server also checks the license. That's why your crowns didn't work.

Jesus are you kidding me right now? damn i think having a manual crypto gateway should solve the issues whenever somebody wants o make a deposit you can verify your wallet address to be sure of no changes made cos the current auto payment changes crypto address all the time so you can never tell
The reason is that inside the code in the neon.php file there is a sending of all your data to the developer (even your payment information: public and private keys). This script involves the developer stealing money from everyone who buys this script. It is necessary to rewrite the entire script for accessing payment terminals directly and rewrite the script for the bots. It's a long job.

The point of this script is that your private and public keys are sent not to the payment gateway, but to the developer on the server. After this, the developer sends a request to the payment gateway and returns to you the wallet already generated by your payment gateway. Yes, it looks okay in the end. But after the first generation of the wallet, the developer can gain access to all the finances of your account through the use of the API using your security keys.

Where can i locate this neo file...and pls give me code to overwrite with so that it stops stealing info and stops sending my website data

I have finally gotten a working patch. I will release a full patch later.

Here is what you can do.
1. Locate this file vendor\spotier\src\neo.php
2. The look for the function 'domain()';
3. Change the return value to any random domain of your choice.

For example you can change the function to this

//domain
function domain()
{

return 'testerbot.com';
$subdomain = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
// // Split the subdomain by dots
// $parts = explode('.', $subdomain);
// // Check if there are more than two parts (subdomains + domain) in the input
// if (count($parts) > 2) {
// // Join the last two parts as the domain
// $domain = $parts[count($parts) - 2] . '.' . $parts[count($parts) - 1];
// return $domain;
// }
// If no subdomain was found or it is just the domain, return the original string as the domain
return $subdomain;
}

Let me know if this works for you

I’ve checked this, only public keys are sent. What the developer is doing is proxing the deposit via api so as to protect his script.

And no body can steal your money even with public and private keys.

Nowpayment which is the payment provider requires whitelisted ip, account email and password, 2 factor authentication code to make a withdrawal. So the developer can’t steal your money. They just want to stop your deposit from working if you don’t have a valid purchase

ssen it ....what do i do to keep this script running perfectly?
Go to this line,

vendor\spotier\src\neo.php

PHP:
//change function domain() to this return a random domain
function domain(){
  return "testbit.com";
}

Then clear your cache using artisan or by going to your yourwebsitelink.com/cache-clear

PHP:
//domain
function domain()
{

return 'testerbot.com';
$subdomain = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
// // Split the subdomain by dots
// $parts = explode('.', $subdomain);
// // Check if there are more than two parts (subdomains + domain) in the input
// if (count($parts) > 2) {
// // Join the last two parts as the domain
// $domain = $parts[count($parts) - 2] . '.' . $parts[count($parts) - 1];
// return $domain;
// }
// If no subdomain was found or it is just the domain, return the original string as the domain
return $subdomain;
}

Then clear your cache by going to yourwebsite.com/cache-clear

I’ve checked this, only public keys are sent. What the developer is doing is proxing the deposit via api so as to protect his script.

And no body can steal your money even with public and private keys.

Nowpayment which is the payment provider requires whitelisted ip, account email and password, 2 factor authentication code to make a withdrawal. So the developer can’t steal your money. They just want to stop your deposit from working if you don’t have a valid purchase
After what you wrote, I can say that you are related to the Rescroon company. Anyone who knows even a little coding can find confirmation of my words in the code. I have been a PHP developer for 18 years, I have read the script, nullified it and claim that fraudulently obtaining confidential access keys leads to theft of finances on the part of the developer in 95% of cases. Proxying access to a payment gateway is inherently a scam! The script of this developer involves scamming registered users of the site, why then cannot the developer rob the buyer of the script? Knowing the private and public keys to the payment gateways nowpayments and coinpayments, anyone can receive finance. You are a liar! Give me your keys and leave all your money on the payment gateway - I will prove that I can take your finances))

After what you wrote, I can say that you are related to the Rescroon company. Anyone who knows even a little coding can find confirmation of my words in the code. I have been a PHP developer for 18 years, I have read the script, nullified it and claim that fraudulently obtaining confidential access keys leads to theft of finances on the part of the developer in 95% of cases. Proxying access to a payment gateway is inherently a scam! The script of this developer involves scamming registered users of the site, why then cannot the developer rob the buyer of the script? Knowing the private and public keys to the payment gateways nowpayments and coinpayments, anyone can receive finance. You are a liar! Give me your keys and leave all your money on the payment gateway - I will prove that I can take your finances))
Sure, I will set up a nowpayment account. Fund it $50, I will drop my public and private keys here in the comment section.

If you can take out the $50, you are right.

As for your 18 years experience, I can bet my balls that you don’t know jack sh**.

As for the relationship with the developer, you must be high on some cheap substances.

In fact, I can decided to discontinue providing update on this thread, I’m the first and only person to publish the nulled script here.

Check the thread, others are only willing to sell. I’m the only person able to share this script freely and regularly publish updates.

I’m ready whenever you are ready.

Sure, I will set up a nowpayment account. Fund it $50, I will drop my public and private keys here in the comment section.

If you can take out the $50, you are right.

As for your 18 years experience, I can bet my balls that you don’t know jack sh**.

As for the relationship with the developer, you must be high on some cheap substances.

In fact, I can decided to discontinue providing update on this thread, I’m the first and only person to publish the nulled script here.

Check the thread, others are only willing to sell. I’m the only person able to share this script freely and regularly publish updates.

I’m ready whenever you are ready.
Which once again confirms my words. You were the first to post the script on the forum, supposedly null it. Let's do it differently, since you are so sure that I will not take money from your wallets. You put $5000 on nowpayments and $5000 on coinpayments and give private and public keys in the comment. I am ready to prove that you are wrong and most likely this is your script. You supposedly nullified it, every time you posted it instantly after the release was released on the site... A good deception scheme. I'm ready. I'm waiting for the keys to $5000 wallets

Which once again confirms my words. You were the first to post the script on the forum, supposedly null it. Let's do it differently, since you are so sure that I will not take money from your wallets. You put $5000 on nowpayments and $5000 on coinpayments and give private and public keys in the comment. I am ready to prove that you are wrong and most likely this is your script. You supposedly nullified it, every time you posted it instantly after the release was released on the site... A good deception scheme. I'm ready. I'm waiting for the keys to $5000 wallets
I don’t have $10k to put up. I have $50 to put up on nowpayment (coin payment is not supported in my country).

The essence of the challenge is to prove your point, so asking for $10k is quite unreasonable.

If you are not willing to me up on this, then this would be my last exchange with you and I won’t be providing future updates except you apologize.

Have a nice day!

I don’t have $10k to put up. I have $50 to put up on nowpayment (coin payment is not supported in my country).

The essence of the challenge is to prove your point, so asking for $10k is quite unreasonable.

If you are not willing to me up on this, then this would be my last exchange with you and I won’t be providing future updates except you apologize.

Have a nice day!
Funny story. I found about 10 more forums where this script was posted not by administrators, but by users and all the updates almost at the same time when you posted it here. The second funny thing is that in most cases, accounts have nicknames associated with South Asia. Guess which region does not support Coinpayments?
You don't have 10K, but you have 50$??? This is so funny. Were you ready to put your balls on the line, but you only have $50? Either you are a real man, or don't waste your words. You are a scammer and the developer of this script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock