• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Download Monitor

Can u have download monitor extensions bro ? i need this. Please share. Thx.
Download Monitor Amazon S3
Download Monitor CSV Importer
Download Monitor Downloading Page
Download Monitor Email Notification
Download Monitor Gravity Forms Lock
Download Monitor Page Addon
Download Monitor Twitter Lock
Download Monitor Advanced Access Manager
Download Monitor CSV Exporter
Download Monitor Download Duplicator
Download Monitor Email Lock
Download Monitor Ninja Forms
Download Monitor Google Drive
Download Monitor Terms & Conditions

Download Link:
http://uploadboy.me/o2k49s83iz7q/Download Monitor Extensions.zip.html

Reactions: Graphic46
Download Monitor Amazon S3
Download Monitor CSV Importer
Download Monitor Downloading Page
Download Monitor Email Notification
Download Monitor Gravity Forms Lock
Download Monitor Page Addon
Download Monitor Twitter Lock
Download Monitor Advanced Access Manager
Download Monitor CSV Exporter
Download Monitor Download Duplicator
Download Monitor Email Lock
Download Monitor Ninja Forms
Download Monitor Google Drive
Download Monitor Terms & Conditions

Download Link:
http://uploadboy.me/o2k49s83iz7q/Download Monitor Extensions.zip.html

sagol :ROFLMAO:

Babak this is great i need this too but uploadboy has limits i cant dl any more from them, can we get a 2nd mirror please?

Reactions: Babak
I apologize Babak, all of these extensions appear to require the license key, i had thought they were nulled or that you would provide instruction on how to null them as you do not touch files.. it license even necessary for these? it seems like it because they say inactive

I apologize Babak, all of these extensions appear to require the license key, i had thought they were nulled or that you would provide instruction on how to null them as you do not touch files.. it license even necessary for these? it seems like it because they say inactive
dont worry just ignore it necessary only for reciving auto update
install and enjoy

Reactions: Pyro97deuce
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock