• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request - CrocoBlock License

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here bro... it seems Croco blocks are hard to get even at Babiato
I think we should assemble people like us and share a yearly account.

Reactions: Kamily
Try asking @zen123

I can't vouch for him as I've never bought anything from him but he is selling it.

Reactions: Kamily
Crocoblock
annual license
For 1 site $5
For 3 sites $9
For 10 site $25

All-Inclusive Lifetime
For 1 site $8
For 3 sites $12
For 10 site $35
Can you prove that these are your licences and that you are not reselling already resold licences?

[QUOTE = "medw1311, post: 281813, membro: 30029"]
Você pode provar que essas são suas licenças e que não está revendendo licenças já revendidas?
[/CITAR]
Todas as licenças que são vendidas são minhas, a prova de vida e ativa a licença no site e wordpress e tem atualização direta no próprio worpdress.
English please!

download (7).png
Here is a photo
All licenses that are sold are mine, proof of life and activate the license on the site and wordpress and have a direct update on the worpdress itself.

download (7).png
Here is a photo
All licenses that are sold are mine, proof of life and activate the license on the site and wordpress and have a direct update on the worpdress itself.
Thanks.

So if I buy is it installed all the plugin at once or can i install plugins as needed. Is it possible to buy the lifetime license key from you if so how much

download (7).png
Here is a photo

Yes, there is an installer called Crocoblock Wizard, with it you can install all the plugins and themes you want, just activate the license and the rest and with you, we can install anything you want.
answering your question, we do not sell our license. famous this price to help you.
So if I buy is it installed all the plugin at once or can i install plugins as needed. Is it possible to buy the lifetime license key from you if so how much

Does anyone have CrocoBlock License to sell for cheap? Can't afford more than $10. Thx
PM if any have offer. Interested.
Im interested
PM if any have offer. Interested.
I activate it on other platforms, and I am not eligible to sell on babia.to. I activate lifetime licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock