• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{REQUEST} Advanced Flat Rate Shipping For WooCommerce Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
v3.0.4

Temporary solution to hide the warnings.
wp-config.php
Code:
ini_set('log_errors','On');
ini_set('display_errors','Off');
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Reactions: 666 and Babak
Does anyone have this, I really need it please.

Latest version is

here is the latest plugin. It just needs to be nulled if somone can do it.

here is the latest plugin. It just needs to be nulled if somone can do it.

Hello @phukit , do you have 3.6.4 ?

Also interested in this!

What about buy the plugin and split the cost? I'm okay paying for a part

here is the latest file again needs to be nulled.

Attachments

• advanced-flat-rate-shipping-for-woocommerce-premium-latest.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: rybred
I reply to myself, just click on activate free version. (y)
Be aware that unfortunately the plugin worked for me just 24 hours, then probably some update code ran and stop working :(
I someone available to nulled it correctly it would be great.

Reactions: Damvador
Well, I have try this plugin but I need to do something (three different flate rates in each three zones) without use classes just categories product & that doesn't work efficiently, so I return back with Table Rate Shipping for WC (by BolderEl.), but i am blocked on priority of one of them when a cart mixed shipping options. It seems TR for WC dont have this feature, :unsure: grrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock