• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Req] The Design Manual (770+ pages and free bonuses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only.edward

May 3, 2022
Hello everyone.

Like me, many of us are looking for the updated version (770 Pages) of the Design Manual by uiadrian. If anyone has this book, kindly share it with us. If I weren't in the position of changing my career (currently unemployed), I would've bought it and shared it. If anyone can share it, I will be forever grateful to you. Thanks in advance

This is the link to the book:
https://uiadrian.gumroad.com/l/design-manual

1671278904702.png

I have a free copy version that someone sent to me..it's not the full book but a highlight of the stuff...do you have that? I can at least upload that if you want for now...

I have a free copy version that someone sent to me..it's not the full book but a highlight of the stuff...do you have that? I can at least upload that if you want for now...
Full version of this ebook with 660 pages ready share here, but they want to get latest version with 770 pages and Android guide ebook. So I just want to say Goodluck!

• Haha
Reactions: anymoment
Hello everyone.

Like me, many of us are looking for the updated version (770 Pages) of the Design Manual by uiadrian. If anyone has this book, kindly share it with us. If I weren't in the position of changing my career (currently unemployed), I would've bought it and shared it. If anyone can share it, I will be forever grateful to you. Thanks in advance

This is the link to the book:
https://uiadrian.gumroad.com/l/design-manual

1671278904702.png
I wonder why you need 770 pages + Android guide to solve your problem? How about old version 660 pages and other hundred books, courses available here free for you?
What topics you really want to get in 770 pages + Android guide but cannot see on other ebooks and courses?
Give me reason and maybe I can help you change the life because I bought this.

Thanks for your concern.
So far what I have encountered, most of the resources focus primarily on iOS design, which is important. But I also need to know about the approach to handling android design. I have taken screenshots from the same app in different versions (like todoist) using mobbin-design. And, obviously found some differences between the two. That's the sole reason for getting the android version. If he doesn't mention anything necessary about designing for android, I don't really need it brother.
if you can suggest me some resources that primarily focus on the android part, that will definitely work. I need to understand the primary differentiating factors between iOS and Android.

I am currently studying the material design and Uman interface guideline too.

Reactions: Mamaoinuda
whI wonder why you need 770 pages + Android guide to solve your problem? How about old version 660 pages and other hundred books, courses available here free for you?
What topics you really want to get in 770 pages + Android guide but cannot see on other ebooks and courses?
Hey, you are correct but, the old ebook is only based on ios guides, we also want an android guide too, I have read other ebooks but they don't have much knowledge like this 770+ ebook, it is not just about android and ios it includes lots of stuff. that's why everyone is requesting this e-book. I also want this ebook;') even if it's at a discounted price now, still I can't afford it. this is not easy to find excellent and detailed stuff for free online. free courses are overviews. this ebook will help me and help others a lot, I hope you understand.

Reactions: NoobLegend
I have read the 312-page version shared on Babiato. And that book was full of excellent knowledge.

I anticipate this 770 will be another gold mine for us to be updated. I'm also very much interested in "2 FinTech UI Kits..." included in this version.

I have read the 312-page version shared on Babiato. And that book was full of excellent knowledge.

I anticipate this 770 will be another gold mine for us to be updated. I'm also very much interested in "2 FinTech UI Kits..." included in this version.
agreed, same thoughts, because 770 pages book is not just ios+android it has more amazing knowledge that's why everyone is requesting too much

using this link you can take $4 dollars discount

But i'm waiting for the download link too. My country currency is weak than dollar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock