• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v3.0.61

No permission to download
Unfortunately we have some very ungrateful members here who contribute nothing but expect everything in return.

Just a sad fact of life I guess.

Hope you are not referring to me!! Of course I appreciate all the effort and time dedicated to make this possible. But one must be careful when using scripts from external sources and it didn't feel right to have multiple persons posting on same resource.

This is the only site I use and definitely the best and safest.

Reactions: GuestofHonor
Do me a favor, don't use rank math. It's a disaster for the website. indexing stopped working & a lot of errors in the google search console. Lost your ranking on google also.

This is my experience with paid agency version. don't believe me just check out their review on the internet or you can try them.
So basically if you have a diary or forum. If you have Adsence or products or paid services this plug-in is not for most of us. If your site generates money this will cause you all kinds of issues. I am glad I read up on it first. See their disclaimer. `Note: Google recommends using the Indexing API ONLY for JobPosting or BroadcastEvent embedded in VideoObject websites. During our tests, we found that it worked on any type of website with great results and created this plugin for testing. If you are not sure whether you want to be using this or not, please stop reading and don’t proceed further. You should not use this indexing API on MONEY websites, as Google recommends. Please proceed at your own risk. We understand this is not for everyone Read it on their blog post called How You Can Get Google To Crawl Your Website Instantly, highlighted in Pink.

Changelog

v3.0.28 January 11, 2023​

• Added: Custom Schema Template’s Display conditions now include an option to insert a property to any existing Schema
  • Added: Social Media Settings now include an option for Additional Profile URLs that will be added to the sameAs property of the Organization Schema
  • Added: The User Profile now includes an option for Additional Profile URLs that will be added to the sameAs property of the Author Schema Entities
  • Improved: German translations
  • Fixed: Unicode characters in new keywords added to the Rank Tracker are now correctly handled and no longer converted to HTML entities
  • Fixed: Refresh button in the PageSpeed Insights score in Post Analytics was not working properly
  • Fixed: Resolved a PHP error that occurred during Bulk Editing on some setups
  • Fixed: All deprecated warnings related to PHP 8 have been resolved

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock