• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ran Segall - Pro Web Design

Is there any chance to get the link for the Webflow Masterclass from Flux Academy?

Is there any chance to get the link for the Webflow Masterclass from Flux Academy?
hmmm I had that but I can't find it anywhere in my online archive its most likely deleted/banned

Reactions: MaryM
I'm not looking for the latest version, just wanted to download any version available. But here on the forum all the meta links for this specific course are empty. Only the Pro Web Design course is available. And every link I've opened on the internet doesn't work and the files are removed.
That's why I decided to ask for help here, maybe someone has it and can help.

I'm not looking for the latest version, just wanted to download any version available. But here on the forum all the meta links for this specific course are empty. Only the Pro Web Design course is available. And every link I've opened on the internet doesn't work and the files are removed.
That's why I decided to ask for help here, maybe someone has it and can help.
I have awwwards course how to webflow like a boss
will upload it in the coming weeks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock