• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Radmin - Laravel Admin starter with REST API, User Roles & Permission

Noobmaster69

May 2, 2021
radmin-banner.jpg

Are you stuck with setting up an admin panel in laravel? Radmin Laravel starter will be the best solution for you.

REST API, Advanced user, roles & permission management , Serverside Datatable, Datatable Edit and Export( CSV, EXCEL, PRINT, PDF, COPY),Cache Clear, XSS protection and many more features.

Get latest version of Laravel 8

Radmin uses Themekit bootstrap 4 admin template with advanced form elements, chat wizard, charts, widgets and 30+ other glamorous plugins. It has an eye catching user interface for laravel 8.

Responsive design for all type of devices and works on all major web browsers, Desktop, iPhone, iPad, Tablet and all other smart phone devices.

:)

radmin-banner.jpg

Are you stuck with setting up an admin panel in laravel? Radmin Laravel starter will be the best solution for you.

REST API, Advanced user, roles & permission management , Serverside Datatable, Datatable Edit and Export( CSV, EXCEL, PRINT, PDF, COPY),Cache Clear, XSS protection and many more features.

Radmin uses Themekit bootstrap 4 admin template with advanced form elements, chat wizard, charts, widgets and 30+ other glamorous plugins. It has an eye catching user interface for laravel 8.

Responsive design for all type of devices and works on all major web browsers, Desktop, iPhone, iPad, Tablet and all other smart phone devices.

radmin-banner.jpg

Brilliant share. I have a question, You've included the license file also which say Item Purchase code: "FREE".

Wanted to attach the screenshot of the pdf but thought it may be risky for you or the original buyer.

Hello Guys, First of all, thanks for the script. I have a question..., has someone been able to install it but with the Demo? i mean, with the full menu and views?

Any chance of someone having a copy to re-share it as the Mega has already expired? I am trying to detemine if the pack will fit my custom project needs and then I can buy and share it with the rest of you ;)

Any chance of someone having a copy to re-share it as the Mega has already expired? I am trying to detemine if the pack will fit my custom project needs and then I can buy and share it with the rest of you ;)

I have the version 3.1.0, but the problem is that version has a bug on "Roles" and fixed on version 3.2.0.

If you want i can upload the version 3.1.0 ...

Also, if you have laravel skills, you could fix the bug, and share the patch with us....

What do u say ?

@juanchos77

I am not sure how great my skills are at fixing the Laravel bug, but I can have a look and see if RADMIN latest version is available elsewhere and see if the code can get re-transferred. As a matter of facts, I am waiting on a confirmation that the style of the admin is acceptable and if I get a positive reply, I will be purchasing the official version for a project so I can share the untouched version ;)

So far, I see that the admin is great and it works pretty well even on the older version and as far as I work on a prototype of my custom admin, it is not a biggie for me to use an earlier version.
I must admit that there aren't many training videos or lessons on implementing the SPATIE roles & permissions and those available cost quite badly so a starting kit is great if work well and is easy to modify.

Reactions: juanchos77
Hey @juanchos77 Can you please advise what really is the issue with permissions on version 3.1.0 as I tested that version and it seemed to work fine?

I am awaiting a GO sign from a client and if it happens I will purchase the admin and share it, but would be good to know what you've experienced as an issue so far?

Reactions: Babak
Hey guys, just FYI, I've proceeded to a purchase of RADMIN just to find out that tons of functionality is malfunctioning. I contacted the deves and asked to have them fixed, but I was advised that the main DEV is ill and won't be able to support the theme for a while.
So I downloaded the real and clean 3.2.0 from TF and will validate it with babiato so that I can share it with everyone. Bear in mind that yes, the profiles are working fine, however the calendar is not working well (at least it did not work for me and I had to fix it up myself while turning it into a dynamic thing). So stay tuned, the true official 3.2.0 update is coming shortly :)

Reactions: Babak
Hello Gents.

After some quick follow up with @Babak and his blessing to share this One time release, here is the long expected RADMIN 3.2.0 version available where everything is OK in terms of the Users login/roles/permissions, however there are some issues with the Calendar view (in case you need it, be aware) which the DEVs did not wanted to fix themselves so I've cancelled my subscription.

Having that said, if I was able to use the calendar and fit it to my needs, you can too, just be patient, consistent and follow some existent guides.

Click HERE and enjoy!

P.S. Since my subscription was cancelled and the item refunded, I won't be able to provide a newer version even though I doubt there will be one soon as the DEVs advised of some health statuses preventing them from fix my issue at the first place...

Reactions: facundotanovich
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock