• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi, i will try to explain how you install the script in a localhost server and with production server it will be the same so let's start :

1- First you download the file from babiato

1613044068708.png

2- You need to unzip the file

1613044140005.png

When you open the folder you should find it like this

1613044180061.png

Nice ! now we unzip the file that we downloaded from Babiato. Our next step is to copy this folder [ QUICKQR-update ] to our server location for example if you are using a localhost server like wamp then you need to go to ( wamp64/www/) or if you are using it in a production server so you need to put it in the public_html folder

so our third step is :

3- Copy the unzipped file to your server location

1613044519421.png

So here my server location is D:/wamp64/www 👈

and i paste the unzipped file to that location /projects/ just for organization purpose i put the folder under another folder like projects so now if i want to open the script from the browser i need to type :
localhost/projects/QUICKQR-update 👈👈👈

Now fourth step :

4- import and edit your database :

so here i need to navigate to localhost/phpmyadmin/ then i put my password and username usually it's root and password blank [ no password ]

Then i go to import in the top panel after i log in and i import mysql file that i share it with you in the zipped file downloaded from babiato

after that you need to make sure from some values in your database

i. First your options table you need to find it and change some values their

1613045241150.png

And this is the values that you need to search for them

1613045301826.png

When you open the options table i recommend you to change the number of rows to 250 or use the filter rows to be easier for you to find the values

1613045500040.png

This is our first two values make sure that the quickad_secret_file and the purchase_key have the same values

1613045790237.png

You need also to make sure from this value to be the same.

1613045843178.png

and finally you make sure from this last 3 rows

now let's go to second :

ii. Change your config file:

You need to navigate to includes/config.php then you need to make sure that you change this values same as your database configuration

1613046014077.png

That's it now you are ready to go just navigate to :

localhost/projects/QUICKQR-update <-- this can be change from PC to PC

and all set ! cheers.

EDIT: Guys you can delete the install folder from your script you don't need it !

EDIT 2: also guys if you have a prefix in your config file please remove it make it blank to be like :

$config['db']['pre'] = '';
How can I install it directly on my hosting?

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Hello guys, have you checked your site with 'http://' only (without s)? I've got some issues.
Thanks to the contributors.

Hello OP and other users here,
It seems the script has a vulnerability at 'yoursite. com/admin'. You can visit the admin area without a login. Just go to 'megaproxy' or other proxy site and surf your site.

Reactions: neinzinho
no work '
  • Add Category

AFTER ASK bylancer AUTHOR

Just go to Admin side and verify purchases code

how to fix ?

= Version 5.9 = 02 May 2021
* Added - Allow admin to login as a user
* Added - More payment gateways for restaurant order
* Fixed - RTL issues fixed.
* Fixed - Minor issues fixed.

Not nulled fresh file !

Maybe we should post that on the "nulled request" ? I don't know :) I'am also searching for the last version nulled :)

I have the latest version UNTOUCHED but my connection is slow for upload, only 50KB/s
If someone wants, i can download it and upload it from their connection
Using AnyDesk

Reactions: planetetv257
I have the latest version UNTOUCHED but my connection is slow for upload, only 50KB/s
If someone wants, i can download it and upload it from their connection
Using AnyDesk

Is it the 5.9.1 nulled or untouched? =) I don't use AnyDesk and don't even know what it is but I can help you to upload it if you want :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HHHHHHHTnT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock