• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

question for base cms

vl4d

Jul 14, 2018
Hello..i want to ask if anyone know all the illegal site for streaming anime/movies they have similar design and i don't think is made from 0 what i mean site like 9anime or fmovies, zoro, flixh etc. just look to similar of course different design but the functions lock the same so what base cms they use?? if anyone know about this i really want to know.. (no wp please)

wordpress(many of them), laravel, vue js

wordpress(many of them), laravel, vue js
yeah i know but how to find a legit site who sell those cms? the themeforest have 2-3 good opions but still not what i search and for sure nothing similar from the sites i say

Make your choice (laravel or js) and a budget.
Also please state exactly what you're looking for.
Also self hosted videos or third party hosted?

Mind that a 9anime like website with self hosted videos starts from around $200 going to around $500 for third party hosting and auto embed

Edit: also consider that if you want to run an anime website you need at least a VPS if not a dedi. It won't work properly on shared hosting.

Make your choice (laravel or js) and a budget.
Also please state exactly what you're looking for.
Also self hosted videos or third party hosted?

Mind that a 9anime like website with self hosted videos starts from around $200 going to around $500 for third party hosting and auto embed

Edit: also consider that if you want to run an anime website you need at least a VPS if not a dedi. It won't work properly on shared hosting.
is not what i ask.. i just want to know what cms is base all those sites is not like they built the sites with wordpress, yeah ok maybe is in laravel but still i am not sure they make the sites from 0 they start bulting all those sites base on a cms this is waht i neet to find :)
edit: a lot of small sites using this cms MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database but is not what i think they have for a base code

You asked for a legit site where to buy.
I asked you for details so I can recommend you where to buy and to prepare you for the prices.

90% aren't made from scratch. But those 10% are pretty expensive if you want to buy the engine.

As I said: most of them are laravel based websites. Many others are CI.

You asked for a legit site where to buy.
I asked you for details so I can recommend you where to buy and to prepare you for the prices.

90% aren't made from scratch. But those 10% are pretty expensive if you want to buy the engine.

As I said: most of them are laravel based websites. Many others are CI.
check pm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock