• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question | Cloning Website Structure to domain/cpanel doubts ???

RkR

May 24, 2023
Hi there,

I'm new to this Community there are probably very experienced people around that can probably help me.

I cloned a website structure to help me make my own but I don't know how to use It in a new domain/cpanel so if someone could explain it to me that would be perfect.

Thanks

You all have a great day :)

What exactly did you clone and have you uploaded it after editing the links to make sure it doesn’t reference the previous site?

Reactions: RkR
not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want help with the code or you want help with uploading the files to server via FTP? Please elaborate.

Reactions: RkR
not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want help with the code or you want help with uploading the files to server via FTP? Please elaborate.
What all have you done before posting here?

• Haha
Reactions: Zel
Need help uploading files.
I don't know how to do It.

Thanks for all the help.

Ok I think the problem It's in me
I will post detailed info and questions

1 - I cloned the website with HTTRACK and then zip It

2 - I have more than 1 domain in cpanel bought some domains GD and moved them to NC, so they work like subdomains right??? Not sure (-.- NOOB)

3 - Will I have to delete these files???

babi1.png

4 - Do I need to upload to PUBLIC_HTML or if they are subdomain upload INSIDE THE SUBDOMAIN ????

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

HELP me pls :)

2 - I have more than 1 domain in cpanel bought some domains GD and moved them to NC, so they work like subdomains right??? Not sure (-.- NOOB)

babi1.png

4 - Do I need to upload to PUBLIC_HTML or if they are subdomain upload INSIDE THE SUBDOMAIN ????

do you want to install in root domain or subdomain?
  • if you want to install in the root domain, just upload it in the public_html folder.
  • if you want to install on a subdomain, please upload it in the subdomain folder that was created.

babi1.png

You can not HTTRACK php extension files and such. So it is suitable only for some static files like images, txt and such. If you have access to the files do a proper backup and migrate.

Thanks for helping me

I cloned a WP website with HTTRACK and now I want to upload it to my cpanel

All these red arrows are domains transferred from Godaddy to Namecheap,

Domains.png

Now the first question is they domains or subdomains??

Let's say that I have a domain named BLOGPARADISE.COM and I want to upload the cloned website with
httrack to this domain so that every time I go to blogparadise.com I will see the cloned website.

What I want is actually just a nice blog structure since I don't know how to work with WP.

I think all the info needed is here

What do I have to do??

Thanks in advance

I don't know what can I do more ???

Can someone guide from here to upload the WP cloned website to
my 1 domain, the first

PLEASE

teach.png

I am gonna be blunt. If you are not aware of WP then it's not gonna be easy. Even if you managed to clone the site completely, things like hostname, database, password needs to be configured. I am sorry but you need to learn WP because no one's gonna teach you that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock