• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system Version 3.2.0 – 13 April 2024

No permission to download
MariaDB and Mysql have differences, check the developer requirement, if not that's something related to your development environment. Enable PHP logging.

I didn't do the full test, but check the requirements of the development environment and after that disable all PHP command restrictions and check if it solved.
It seems that I have met all the requirements, the only error I have is this, the payment with Paypal is made successfully, however when you return to the site it says payment failed
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0115.jpg

It seems that I have met all the requirements, the only error I have is this, the payment with Paypal is made successfully, however when you return to the site it says payment failed
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0115.jpg
Have you disabled all of your php's command restrictions for this test? Also, have you checked to see if the recommended settings match your development environment? Have you checked that the routes are correct? Checked error log? It seems to me a simple mistake. You need to check which version of the gateway it is using if it is up to date.

Need Help >> Server Error 403 Forbidden. How can i fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 110522.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 110522.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
gerek updated QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system with a new update entry:

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

Version 3.2.0 – 13 April 2024​

- Enable/disable packages and specialities from Qpos - Pos package popup issues fixed- Added Max quantity select option for extras.
- Added percentage & EU tax calculation system
- Fix Pickup point issue in the restaurant panel
- Fix CSS issue for the Arabic language
- Fix the item limit for the home page

Please do not share the password!

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nulled version only of the 3.2.0 update (it doesn't have the installation package, it's just UPDATE), you need to test it, so back up your DB and your files first, I haven't had time to test it yet, I'll only be able to test it tomorrow morning , now I'm going to sleep, if someone tests it please give feedback if it worked, tomorrow I will try to cancel the installation package

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock