• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Qpos - POS system Addon for Qrexorder

Qpos - POS system Addon for Qrexorder 13 April 2024

No permission to download
All, I Here Facing Little Problem Where I Installed QPOS But It Not Show At Restaurant. Anyone Had Any Idea For How Make It Show., Please Help. I Was Using v3.1.2
I have problem same you, I used last update for v3.1.7 but don't have POS show on dashboard.
Are you fix your problem? Can share with me?

From what I was checking, version 3.1.9 and 3.2.0 were updated and it doesn't work with this January resource.

I'm thinking about buying this addon, does anyone want to help me buy it so it's always updated?

We can keep this resource updated here on the forum

From what I was checking, version 3.1.9 and 3.2.0 were updated and it doesn't work with this January resource.

I'm thinking about buying this addon, does anyone want to help me buy it so it's always updated?

We can keep this resource updated here on the forum
@hellboy9211 - Can you please help in this

Yes I have the resources.. Will update it today itself
Thank you very much, yesterday I managed to solve the problem with the POS menu not being loaded in QrexOrder, however the atiga version of QPOS does not work correctly with version 3.2.0 of QrexOrder

Your update will help us a lot

Thank you very much, yesterday I managed to solve the problem with the POS menu not being loaded in QrexOrder, however the atiga version of QPOS does not work correctly with version 3.2.0 of QrexOrder

Do you fix this?
I was checked in 3.2.0, don't have this files.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-04-15 082046.png
    Captura de tela 2024-04-15 082046.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 8
Do you fix this?
I was checked in 3.2.0, don't have this files.

I checked all the code and noticed when you install the addon, it copies the files from the addon directory to other directories and renames them to the names in the screenshot.

I did several tests here but from what I observed the version that @hellboy9211 shared is already obsolete and is not compatible with the current version of QRexorder

I checked all the code and noticed when you install the addon, it copies the files from the addon directory to other directories and renames them to the names in the screenshot.

I did several tests here but from what I observed the version that @hellboy9211 shared is already obsolete and is not compatible with the current version of QRexorder
yes even after verification it just copies the files. you can try installing it like wise

Don't forget us 😢
@hellboy9211 - The Community is waiting for your contribution

have updated the script please do check sorry couldn't update it on time.

If anyone has a problem opening the menu, here's my change that I made to make it work

File Path: application\views\backend\inc\user_sidebar.php

Attachments

• user_sidebar.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 3
If anyone has a problem opening the menu, here's my change that I made to make it work

File Path: application\views\backend\inc\user_sidebar.php
Not properly coded. Logging out when clicked on Settings of POS in user sidebar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock