• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Possible New Mods

My 2 cents: @alexmisaila has a temper (as most of us sometimes) but he does a good job to ease our jobs :ROFLMAO:
@hexor & @ddpanda are also doing a good job about moderation

I would like to mention in this proposal thread @phpcore who also have been helpful in reporting

Important to choose couple mods that can cover some critical periods of time when this forum is mostly with no surveillance (and I'm referring using my timezone): 9-10 AM till 3-4 PM (GMT +2)

Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
I actually think all proposed possible moderators have merit, although personally I wouldn't be adding more than two. If we get too many we'll start tripping over ourselves.

As mentioned by @slvrsteele it is important to look at time zones not covered.

@hexor and @phpcore would probably be my top two, but all choices are sound. :)

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Medw1311
mmm , , , needs to be re-think . . .

Many sellers / post author reports violation on their post doesn't mean they are proper enough to be moderator . . .

ya, I've heard about @hexor on the list , but first time saw the name @ddpanda . .

I actually think all proposed possible moderators have merit, although personally I wouldn't be adding more than two. If we get too many we'll start tripping over ourselves.

As mentioned by @slvrsteele it is important to look at time zones not covered.

@hexor and @phpcore would probably be my top two, but all choices are sound. :)

TassieNZ :)
Yes @phpcore is a decent call too :)

Reactions: TassieNZ
Any thoughts on all our feedback @Babak?

Personally as we approach 90,000 members I don't think 10 active Mods is too many.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock