• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.10

No permission to download
Porto Theme v6.9.2 Untouched

Attachments

• porto.zip
    10 MB · Views: 57
  • js_composer.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 42
  • porto-functionality.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 86
  • porto-vc-addon.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • revslider.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: maxv
Babak updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.9.2

Download Porto v6.9.2 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
v6.9.2 (May 9th.2023)

Hello our happy @customers!!!
We have provided Full Site Editing mode (setup wizard) to quickly and easily customize website development for customers and already build over 30 demos to FSE demos like Shop <a href="https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/shop4-soft/">4</a>,1,2,35, business consulting 3 and so on.

In recent versions, we are developing with the goal of fixing the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.9.3

Download Porto v6.9.3 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
v6.9.3 (May 23rd.2023)

+ Added: Compatibility with WordPress 6.2.2
+ Added: Compatibility with Elementor 3.13.2

- Updated: WordPress Importer plugin to import a demo

- Fixed: Issue which the display condition was not displayed on the Elementor Top Bar(New Feature in Elementor 3.13.0)
- Fixed: Issue which the bulk menu function did not work (Feature Request)
- Fixed: Issue which infinite loading icon did not show...

Reactions: chezzz
anyone else having issue with porto studio? i am trying to create post template. when i click to create edit this. it only show "Please re-activate the theme and try again." and nothing happened. i try so many time reinstall theme but same issue!

Reactions: knowing888
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'scssc' not found
in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/porto/inc/admin/theme_options/save_settings.php on line 340
Call stack:
  1. porto_compile_css()
    wp-content/themes/porto/inc/admin/admin.php:457
  2. porto_compile_css_on_activation()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:308
  3. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:332
  4. WP_Hook::do_action()
    wp-includes/plugin.php:517
  5. do_action()
    wp-admin/admin.php:175
  6. require_once()
    wp-admin/themes.php:10

Porto is no longer downloading demos, it is warning that we are using a pirated version. Can anyone confirm?

When I update to new version 6.9.3 (using Porto Functionality from version 6.9.2 or not using a clean install) it just shows download "Failed Please re-activate the theme and try again." Like our friend @Maulik882 said on the second comment above/before mine.

Avada has stopped, now Porto, I will check Betheme and Divi to see if they have stopped too.
Would this be the end of envato wp nulled themes?!

Porto Theme v6.9.4

Download Porto v6.9.4 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
v6.9.4 (Jun 15th.2023)

+ Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.8.0
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder 6.13.0
- Updated: Slider Revolution 6.6.14
- Updated: Update WooCommerce template files
- Updated: Language file
- Fixed: Issue which category filter does not working well on Porto Posts Grid

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock