• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request Pomana - Lottery & Giveaways WordPress Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdiazl

May 25, 2019
Venezuela
cybertienda.net
Theme Name : Pomana - Lottery & Giveaways WordPress Theme
Encoded with ioncube: yes/no (no idea)
Download link : DOWNLOAD
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : License Key

Theme Website: Pomana

Introduction

‘Pomana’ is the first theme based on WooCommerce, made for Lotteries, Giveaways, or Raffles. Website sellers will have to sell their products (let’s say a limited number of products) as tickets and then make a public raffle to see who is the winner. WooCommerce is the key to this theme including the unique designs optimized for this business type.

Proof of Licence

Last edited:
Please edit your download link and remove the unique identifier number from after themeforest ...
leave archive name only: themeforest-pomana-lottery-giveaways-wordpress-theme
then reupload

Proof of license verified and deleted cause it contains personal info.

Sorry, this is the first time I've requested this from you.

Corrected link:

Theme Name : Pomana - Lottery & Giveaways WordPress Theme
Encoded with ioncube: yes/no (no idea)
Download link : DOWNLOAD
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : License Key

Theme Website: Pomana

Introduction

‘Pomana’ is the first theme based on WooCommerce, made for Lotteries, Giveaways, or Raffles. Website sellers will have to sell their products (let’s say a limited number of products) as tickets and then make a public raffle to see who is the winner. WooCommerce is the key to this theme including the unique designs optimized for this business type.

Thanks you @slvrsteele

Last edited:
@slvrsteele Any progress with this request?
I didn't have time to look over it. And I don't think it will happen soon.
Maybe @phpcore have a little more free time?

What exactly is the behavior of the theme? It require a license to be activated? Or license to get demo data?

I didn't have time to look over it. And I don't think it will happen soon.
Maybe @phpcore have a little more free time?

What exactly is the behavior of the theme? It require a license to be activated? Or license to get demo data?

The theme should still be usable, you just need it licenced to import demos. There was a plugin that came with it that added the licence parts when activated,, I think it might have added the demo import part as well, so that will need to be nulled.

Reactions: Nury
The theme should still be usable, you just need it licenced to import demos. There was a plugin that came with it that added the licence parts when activated,, I think it might have added the demo import part as well, so that will need to be nulled.
Just had a very quick look at this and it is the modeltheme-framework plugin that needs to be nulled for this theme to work without a licence, however that plugin calls their own api to activate 'http://api.modeltheme.com/activator/license-status.php', which will return either yes or no, you'll get '{"success":false,"error":400,"message":"No key provided!"}' with no licence key. There is a js file that you can alter to help with this, however I don't have the time myself unfortunately.

Looking at the comments for this, they are having their own issues with activating it anyway....

Although, it is funny with one of the comments on there about them complaining that the copy of Slider Revolution that comes bundled with the theme is not licenced, are they that thick and expecting to have paid about $40 for a theme and have gotten a valid licence for Slider Revolution as well!

Just had a very quick look at this and it is the modeltheme-framework plugin that needs to be nulled for this theme to work without a licence, however that plugin calls their own api to activate 'http://api.modeltheme.com/activator/license-status.php', which will return either yes or no, you'll get '{"success":false,"error":400,"message":"No key provided!"}' with no licence key. There is a js file that you can alter to help with this, however I don't have the time myself unfortunately.

Looking at the comments for this, they are having their own issues with activating it anyway....

Although, it is funny with one of the comments on there about them complaining that the copy of Slider Revolution that comes bundled with the theme is not licenced, are they that thick and expecting to have paid about $40 for a theme and have gotten a valid licence for Slider Revolution as well!
Thanks for your time @bobsmith.

Hopefully someone who knows about this can have time to make it nulled. I do not have the knowledge to modify the files you indicate.

I will continue waiting if someone manages to do it.

I cracked it just now and I installed it on my subdomain. however, I cannot upload it yet, I have something with Babak I am talking to him first before uploading anything.
--I tried the demo importer as well and it worked!

Reactions: MrWolf
I cracked it just now and I installed it on my subdomain. however, I cannot upload it yet, I have something with Babak I am talking to him first before uploading anything.
Preparing fireworks and beers!

• Haha
Reactions: Turab
OK thanks. I hope you can publish it soon, for the benefit of all.

OK thanks. I hope you can publish it soon, for the benefit of all.
I will definitely. My original account got banned because i had multiple accounts (I was unaware of the terms of service) - so I am waiting for the mods to reactivate my previous account to delete this one, and I will be nulling your scripts guys, I already nulled 5 of them but didn't upload anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock