• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pixwell - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme

Pixwell - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme v10.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Pixwell - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Pixwell Theme v10.3

Download Pixwell v10.3 - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v10.3 – Sep 1, 2022

• Add meta description for single post and archives
  • Add detailed description for the settings. This will help you easy use to the theme
  • Add use Jetpack OG tags if this plugin is installed
  • Improve OG tags for Twitter shared
  • Add new google fonts
  • Add offer settings for the post review
  • Improve post review schema
  • Improve remove zero share number
  • Improve dark mode styling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function pixwell_default_option_values() in /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/core.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/actions.php(249): pixwell_get_option() #1 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): pixwell_single_load_next_endpoint() #2 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /wwwroot/test/wp-settings.php(598): do_action() #5 /wwwroot/test/wp-config.php(101): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #6 /wwwroot/test/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #7 /wwwroot/test/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #8 /wwwroot/test/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #9 {main} thrown in /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/core.php on line 13

This site has encountered a fatal error, please check your site administrator's email for instructions.

Reactions: Bi Ngo
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function pixwell_default_option_values() in /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/core.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/actions.php(249): pixwell_get_option() #1 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): pixwell_single_load_next_endpoint() #2 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /wwwroot/test/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /wwwroot/test/wp-settings.php(598): do_action() #5 /wwwroot/test/wp-config.php(101): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #6 /wwwroot/test/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #7 /wwwroot/test/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #8 /wwwroot/test/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/data/wwwroot/t...') #9 {main} thrown in /wwwroot/test/wp-content/themes/pixwell/includes/core.php on line 13

This site has encountered a fatal error, please check your site administrator's email for instructions.
Me too

Same here :(

I aint got no issues with 10.3 version. You guys should check your PHP version and if u´re using 8.0, then you should establish 7.4 as default.

Can somebody upload orginalo theme (no nulled). When i try to update, i get error "style.css is missing". I have same error with foxiz theme but solved with orginal theme.

Babak updated Pixwell - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Pixwell Theme v10.4

Download Pixwell v10.4 - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v10.4 – Jun 29, 2023
Add new google fonts
Add HubSpot CRM plugin as the recommended plugin: forms, live chat, CRM (contact management), email marketing, and analytics
Improve Adblock detector
Improve compatible with PHP 8.2
Improve compatible with Elementor 3.10.x
Improve compatible with WordPress 6.x
Improve update Envato market plugin
Other improvements and minor bug fixes
For full change log please check the...

Pixwell Theme v10.5

Download Pixwell v10.5 - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v10.5 – Feb 17, 2023

• Improve add fallback values for rb_covid shortcode
  • Improve reduce flickering on dark mode of the localstorage mode
  • Improve SEO score pagespeed test
  • Improve Accessibility score pagespeed test
  • Improve CSS code and font icon load speed
  • Improve reduce package filesize
  • Improve font icons load speed
  • Other improvements and minor bug fixes
For full change log please...

I found a theme setting error
  1. Install Virbox VMs
  2. wordpress by bitnami by packet
  3. PHP 8.1.16
I have disabled CDN true to false but the theme setting is still an error

Thank You

Attachments

• PIXWELL.png
    PIXWELL.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 26

Pixwell Theme v10.6

Download Pixwell v10.6 - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
------ Version: 10.5 --------

Improved fallback values for rb_covid shortcode
Improved flickering on dark mode of the localstorage mode
Improved SEO score on pagespeed test
Improved Accessibility score on pagespeed test
Improved CSS code and font icon load speed
Improved reduced package filesize
Improved font icons load speed
Other improvements and minor bug fixes

I found a theme setting error
  1. Install Virbox VMs
  2. wordpress by bitnami by packet
  3. PHP 8.1.16
I have disabled CDN true to false but the theme setting is still an error

Thank You
I'm currently using it on a live site and no problems so far. And I'm using CloudFlare on that site, PHP version 8.1.24. I didn't use HubSpot and Envato Market plugins from theme's recommended plugins.
PS: the site has 21.50 GB total installation size :)

Pixwell Theme v10.7

Download Pixwell v10.7 - Modern Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v10.7 – Nov 17, 2023

• Added new dark mode system, supports based on browsers, first-time visitor mode, and loads faster.
  • Improved overall AMP to enhance performance and make it compatible with the latest AMP version and WordPress 6.4x.
  • Added many new query sort filters.
  • Added new flex grid block for Elementor.
  • Added archive no prefix settings.
  • Added SVG support.
  • Added new left side menu...

Reactions: sdfret32542
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock