• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS)

phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS) v1.5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated phpContent - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS) with a new update entry:

phpContent v1.5.0 Untouched

Download phpContent v1.5.0 - AI Content Generator Platform (SaaS) Nulled Free
v1.5.0

Added gpt-3.5-turbo-16K model support for Documents
Added new Template: Social Media Bio
Added new Template: Social Media Quote
Added new feature sections on the Home page
Added data export in CSV format for Transcriptions
Added data export in CSV format for Chat Messages
Improved the Chat text input (added support for multi-line content)
Updated all the dependencies to their latest versions
Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: skrippts

How to null this Script​

This script has an api that queries the license, it is a good method to check active licenses.

I've run into this type of protections many times and it's hard to null these types of scripts when you don't create the database, but get it from the developer's server...

Anyway here we go...

Step 01​

Open the file license.blade.php located in​

Code:
..\resources\views\admin\settings\

Put a text that helps the user in the installation and that tells him, put a random value.​

Edit the line #24​

Code:
                <input id="i-license-key" type="text" class="form-control{{ $errors->has('license_key') ? ' is-invalid' : '' }}" placeholder="Insert Random Value Here" name="license_key" value="{{ old('license_key') }}" autofocus>

This is the hardest part​

Step 02​

Open the file AdminController.php located in​

Code:
..\app\Http\Controllers\

Change the line #24 and delete the word "verify" as like this code:​

Code:
                Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]);

Below the line #24, add this line:​

Code:
Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_type')->update(['value' => 'Extended']);

Step 03​

Delete or comment these lines between line #126 until line #143​

Code:
//                try {
//                    $response = $httpClient->request('POST', 'https://api.lunatio.com/license',
//                        [
//                            'form_params' => [
//                                'license' => $request->input('license_key'),
//                                'product' => config('info.software.name')
//                            ]
//                        ]
//                    );
//
//                    $output = json_decode($response->getBody()->getContents());
//
//                    if ($output->status == 200) {
//                        Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]);
//                        Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_type')->update(['value' => $output->type]);
//                    } else {
//                        return redirect()->back()->with('error', $output->status . ' - ' . $output->message);
//                    }

Step 04​

Comment or delete these lines between #146 until #148​

Code:
//                } catch (\Exception $e) {
//                    return redirect()->back()->with('error', $e->getMessage());
//                }

And Voilá, this script is nulled and my procedure expained here, will work for future versions as well​

And, here is the Nulled file AdminController.php​

Password​

Attachments

• AdminController.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hey guys, i am sorry might be silly problem but on the last page of the installation process, where setting admin credentials i get error

Failed to migrate the database. include(/home/panaj1i6/ai.panayotov.online/vendor/composer/../doctrine/event-manager/src/EventManager.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

However everything else looks good, can someone advise me ? Thank you in advance !

Hey guys, i am sorry might be silly problem but on the last page of the installation process, where setting admin credentials i get error

Failed to migrate the database. include(/home/panaj1i6/ai.panayotov.online/vendor/composer/../doctrine/event-manager/src/EventManager.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

However everything else looks good, can someone advise me ? Thank you in advance !
Do you have the file "EventManager.php" in your server?

Reactions: apanayotov

How to null this Script​

This script has an api that queries the license, it is a good method to check active licenses.

I've run into this type of protections many times and it's hard to null these types of scripts when you don't create the database, but get it from the developer's server...

Anyway here we go...

Step 01​

Code:

Put a text that helps the user in the installation and that tells him, put a random value.​

Edit the line #24​

Code:
                <input id="i-license-key" type="text" class="form-control{{ $errors->has('license_key') ? ' is-invalid' : '' }}" placeholder="Insert Random Value Here" name="license_key" value="{{ old('license_key') }}" autofocus>

Step 02​

Code:
..\app\Http\Controllers\

Code:
                Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]);

Code:

Step 03​

Code:
//                try {
//                    $response = $httpClient->request('POST', 'https://api.lunatio.com/license',
//                    );
//
//                    $output = json_decode($response->getBody()->getContents());
//
//                        Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]);
//                        Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_type')->update(['value' => $output->type]);
//                        return redirect()->back()->with('error', $output->status . ' - ' . $output->message);
//                    }

Step 04​

Code:
//                    return redirect()->back()->with('error', $e->getMessage());
//                }

And Voilá, this script is nulled and my procedure expained here, will work for future versions as well​

Password​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
can you share with me ur file?

Reactions: jawal2222
"Has anyone come across this error? I'm using Docker with Apache and have tried versions 8.0 / 8.1 / 8.2, and all of them return this to me when trying to access any tab with HTTPS.

1692835779414.png

but in http is working: 1692835846764.png

i hv in console error: Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>

EDIT: I resolved it by adding a .conf file to the settings of my Apache inside Docker with the following content:
Code:
<IfModule mod_setenvif.c> SetEnvIf X-Forwarded-Proto "^https$" HTTPS </IfModule>

Last edited:
The new user confirmation email does not work in this system, only the contact form works. Someone with the same problem? Please!

I managed to solve it by adding my own service email that I purchased, but it doesn't work with the SSL port, only TLS, so it worked out.

1692912716879.png

Here's the latest version 24 August 2023

Attachments

• phpcontent-ai-content-generator-platform-v1.50-24August.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: Tango

How to null this Script​

Anyway here we go...

Step 01​

Code:

Edit the line #24​

Code:

Step 02​

Code:
..\app\Http\Controllers\

Code:

Code:

Step 03​

Code:
//                try {
//                    );
//
//
//                    }

Step 04​

Code:
//                }

Password​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
looking for the password

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock