• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi pls suggest me if i buy paid plugin can it run with run version of perfex

Suggest pls

I have a collection of some addons never test them before, i might do it today
- From my source it's been said it's for 3.0.0

I will test it personally with latest version.

You have mega link here: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
What a champ. Thank you kindly sir

Reactions: nottib
hi please add this _codecanyon(dot)net/item/page-builder-pro-for-perfex-crm-with-landing-page-control/47020035

Just ran a full scan on VirusTotal and nothing was flagged. Perhaps you've uploaded from a different source?
I just downloaded the same file from here. Nothing more nothing less

Has anyone had any issues with version v3.0.6, it was working fine for a few days with a new install and all of a sudden today I am getting error 500 and blank white pages? I am using php 8.1 but as I said it only started randomly today. It is also on a subdomain but don't think that would be an issue?

Has anyone had any issues with version v3.0.6, it was working fine for a few days with a new install and all of a sudden today I am getting error 500 and blank white pages? I am using php 8.1 but as I said it only started randomly today. It is also on a subdomain but don't think that would be an issue?
Activate debug mode and give us more details so we can help. Console log, screenshot, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock