• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex CRM SaaS Module

Perfex CRM SaaS Module 0.3.6 - UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
Hi guys, i have edit some files here and it's working fine for me. I haven't tested all functionalities but i have installed normally without ask for installation code or verifciation so i belevied we can call it nulled Version 0.3.6

Attachments

• saas.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: phlovy
Hi guys, i have edit some files here and it's working fine for me. I haven't tested all functionalities but i have installed normally without ask for installation code or verifciation so i belevied we can call it nulled Version 0.3.6
Just found a new issue, when created a new user it's asking for purchase key, i'll try to fix it

• Love
Reactions: ursofiul and Vanis
Try this patch (replace the same files within the same paths)

if asked use any fake purchase key to activate.
Hi Bro Thank you for nulling

But This module has no proper documentation, i installed the module 0.2.5 nulled using the module installer

after successful install the app.mydomain.com is inaccessible and when i try to launch an instance it shows this 1690020079907.png 1690020105180.png

Dear friends i installed perfex sass 0.6 version when i moved to another database the main admin screen works but the client section is not working clients it still shows my older db as datalocation name is there any way to change to db to the newdb for the clients
i am really stuck pls kindly help

Last edited:
Try this patch (replace the same files within the same paths)

if asked use any fake purchase key to activate.
it works!

but when trying to login via tenant as tenant admin like adc.domain.com/admin it ask to upgrade database as shown below
1702682154544.png
and when clicked it got Error 500

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock