• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex AiWriter - Content Generator And Automatic Ticket Reply Module

Perfex AiWriter - Content Generator And Automatic Ticket Reply Module 06 May 2023 V2.5.0

No permission to download

root404

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
root404 submitted a new resource:

Perfex AiWriter - Content Generator And Automatic Ticket Reply Module - UNTOUCHED - Perfex AiWriter - Content Generator And Automatic Ticket Reply Module

Perfex AiWriter is an innovative module designed to enhance the functionality of Perfex CRM. This powerful tool allows staff members to create high-quality content directly from their dashboard, as well as from the client panel of Perfex CRM.

With the help of OpenAI, Perfex AiWriter can automatically generate content, making it easier and faster for staff members to complete tasks. Additionally, the module can also send automated ticket replies when a new ticket is created or opened. This...

Read more about this resource...

i Think something is wrong whit the 2.0 because 1.10 works perfectly father 2.0 it works for 4-5 days then every time I try to use the model is say something is wrong...

I don't understand what is the different betwin the 2 version that make 2.0 to stop working.

Reactions: Kolana
i Think something is wrong whit the 2.0 because 1.10 works perfectly father 2.0 it works for 4-5 days then every time I try to use the model is say something is wrong...

I don't understand what is the different betwin the 2 version that make 2.0 to stop working.
I have just noticed this same error. Worked when I installed it but now it says Something went wrong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock