• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Paypal Payment issue... Any one help

I m trying to add payment mode in my client website. it throws an error.

Client needs, user to make payment, via debit card/credit card by PAYPAL. But it shows this...

erroo.png
Hi, did you put all the parameters correctly from https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications ?
I'm working with PayPal payment gateway, and never I haved any problem..... Just make sure to create a new live app, then just set the code with the info PayPal gives you.
What CMS are you using?
1598687808687.png

Hi, did you put all the parameters correctly from https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications ?
I'm working with PayPal payment gateway, and never I haved any problem..... Just make sure to create a new live app, then just set the code with the info PayPal gives you.
What CMS are you using?
1598687808687.png
Thnx for your reply but...

after i click, create an app... it shows this sandboxx page.. But i dont need sandboxx app...

Pl see this screenshot
d.png

Thnx for your reply but...

after i click, create an app... it shows this sandboxx page.. But i dont need sandboxx app...

Pl see this screenshot
d.png
That's because you have selected the "sandbox" tab, just click on the "live" then create the app and you will see what I've posted on my first reply.... And then, just set the code with that info.

1598688249138.png

Also check if on the "PayPal email" (on woocommerce settings) you have the correct PayPal email (the business account)... I'm saying that because when I've made the first payment, I didn't see it on the account you've logged in.... Check if you can see my 2 payments.
Yes email is correct.. Its ok thnx for your help. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: alexmisaila
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock