• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal Business for individuals. Is it an issue?

purpletiger

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Hi folks. I've been using PayPal since about two years as an individual, with Easy Digital Download's PayPal Standard payment gateway. But it is no longer working reliably, and the PayPal Standard payment gateway is considered obsolete. Instead, there's the PayPal payment gateway, which is what replaced the Standard one. But it requires a PayPal Business account.

When I try to create a PayPal Business account, my country is not on the list of choices. What if I choose USA instead, for example? Would it trigger paypal's ban hammer?

• Love
Reactions: Tecchiety
Im also trying to find a way to get a verified PayPal business account for my Online marketplace.
My country is not listed and most of the scripts use PayPay. I want to use it for vendor Payouts

Reactions: purpletiger
The ways to make it legal is create actual business
Here i already try 2 country....
while i creating on same ip for booth

and the result is good enough
they allow us to create it as long as you had "REAL" business or "registered business" on place/country which you want to use....
somehow this is also effect on fees... but as far as i use it
it's good enough for now... 2 different country from 2 email. had small difference fees
all is good now

and yeah
different country also mean different requirement. so prepare for it
but as long as we concern about BAN HAMMER
well.. it's safe and yeet if you get ban with some issue
you still can make your last payout before they close it

remember only use "normal" business to make it works since paypal didn't allow illegal stuff on background

• Love
Reactions: Tecchiety
Can you be able to help with this Process as I'm not in the countries that are allowed to use that service...? We can talk payments etc

Can you be able to help with this Process as I'm not in the countries that are allowed to use that service...? We can talk payments etc
asking me?
if yes
of course....

the benefit for this is no KYC since all setting you do is
make name for the sites/client
input what crypto and network
then you input the wallet

done
you can read first the documentation on their side before doing something to make sure you also understand what you're doing

asking me?
if yes
of course....

the benefit for this is no KYC since all setting you do is
make name for the sites/client
input what crypto and network
then you input the wallet

done
you can read first the documentation on their side before doing something to make sure you also understand what you're doing
Alright.. Let me PM

It's better to use payment gateway supported by country than paypal
it's risky paypal may block/restrict/hold the account and funds

EVERYTHING triggers Paypal ban hammer, MOVE on many other out there i do not use them anymore since 3 years i use WISE, more reliable, cheaper and faster... people should learn to avoid paypal.... PAYPAL = HEADACHE and Uncertainty... CORRUPT.... AVOID PAYPAL -->> when do you learn

i had 3 paypal accounts in 3 different countries in the same day they closed them down!! just a tip for people NEVER contact support they will go fishing in your account to find a reason to freeze your funds, do a search in GOOGLE regarding PAYPAL guidelines and ban list... for nonsense reason (or no reason at all, meaning if they did not sleep welll and have a mood) they will ban you.... UNRELIABLE PROCESSOR

EVERYTHING triggers Paypal ban hammer, MOVE on many other out there i do not use them anymore since 3 years i use WISE, more reliable, cheaper and faster... people should learn to avoid paypal.... PAYPAL = HEADACHE and Uncertainty... CORRUPT.... AVOID PAYPAL -->> when do you learn

i had 3 paypal accounts in 3 different countries in the same day they closed them down!! just a tip for people NEVER contact support they will go fishing in your account to find a reason to freeze your funds, do a search in GOOGLE regarding PAYPAL guidelines and ban list... for nonsense reason (or no reason at all, meaning if they did not sleep welll and have a mood) they will ban you.... UNRELIABLE PROCESSOR
That's entirely true. However, some market audiences have mostly paypal, and you'd lose tons of revenue if you ignore PayPal. It's a shitty situation.

That's entirely true. However, some market audiences have mostly paypal, and you'd lose tons of revenue if you ignore PayPal. It's a shitty situation.
agree...
but if you learn something
maybe create multiple choice on pay button
and integrate crypto to one the other

also you can try to add some discount if people using crypto instead paypal
then surely all people move to crypto

that's not going to happen, sadly. I've been in this industry for a very long time, and depending on the market status, people choose convenience over anything.

that's not going to happen, sadly. I've been in this industry for a very long time, and depending on the market status, people choose convenience over anything.
ask them to use binance
they surely love it after few weeks
no one can deny 0 fees

nope you will not educate your clients like i did, we all still have a bank and credit card correct? well use Wise and STRIPE, no need for Paypal at all, most people pay anyway with credit card (stripe) and everyone has a bank and app to transfer funds ( wise) besides that crypto payments available, perfect money and a lot more all reasons to avoid PAYPAL like said is a headache you wake up in the morning and for no reason you have been banned and frozen funds, and with nonsense if you think this is incorrect you can try to get it reopened (waste of time they will never reopen the account) either way what you have on funds that are frozen ??? nothing you lost it..., i survived did all my research now adding squareup as well as backup (similar to stripe) pacospain.com scroll down and see all payment options in the footer, also going to add nowpayment and gocardless, educate your clients that there is more in the world then paypal, on all websites i sell i do not use paypal at all and in fact my sales went up with a 100%, either way for people to get an idea and not having to do a lot of research for other payment options, like i did and still do, you can see them in my footer of the website and i even have more but some i do not use because they charging to much (transaction.cloud stating 5% fee but just changed it in my account to 11% !!!!!!)

Last edited:
that's not going to happen

nope you will not educate your clients like i did, we all still have a bank and credit card correct? well use Wise and STRIPE, no need for Paypal at all, most people pay anyway with credit card (stripe) and everyone has a bank and app to transfer funds ( wise) besides that crypto payments available, perfect money and a lot more all reasons to avoid PAYPAL like said is a headache you wake up in the morning and for no reason you have been banned and frozen funds, and with nonsense if you think this is incorrect you can try to get it reopened (waste of time they will never reopen the account) either way what you have on funds that are frozen ??? nothing you lost it..., i survived did all my research now adding squareup as well as backup (similar to stripe) pacospain.com scroll down and see all payment options in the footer, also going to add nowpayment and gocardless, educate your clients that there is more in the world then paypal, on all websites i sell i do not use paypal at all and in fact my sales went up with a 100%, either way for people to get an idea and not having to do a lot of research for other payment options, like i did and still do, you can see them in my footer of the website and i even have more but some i do not use because they charging to much (transaction.cloud stating 5% fee but just changed it in my account to 11% !!!!!!)
Let's say I'm purchasing stuff on a small webshop I never heard of... It looks legit, but I'm not 100% sure about it. I am slightly afraid that they might scam me, and run away with my money.

But hey, I see that PayPal button as a payment option, so I don't have to be afraid - PayPal's buyer protection will offer my money back in case I'm scammed.

So as a cusstomer, my resistance and hesitance to make a purchase is a lot smaller (none) when I can pay via PayPal.

I also don't like to put in my credit card data on a random website I never heard of thus far.

You will never lower your customer's purchase resistance to these levels without offering PayPal as a purchase option, period. They know PayPal, it' simple, it has their back in case they're scammed, it's used widely.

All my real life experience with webshops and sales numbers backs this all up perfectly - unfortunately.

Let's say I'm purchasing stuff on a small webshop I never heard of... It looks legit, but I'm not 100% sure about it. I am slightly afraid that they might scam me, and run away with my money.

But hey, I see that PayPal button as a payment option, so I don't have to be afraid - PayPal's buyer protection will offer my money back in case I'm scammed.

So as a cusstomer, my resistance and hesitance to make a purchase is a lot smaller (none) when I can pay via PayPal.

I also don't like to put in my credit card data on a random website I never heard of thus far.

You will never lower your customer's purchase resistance to these levels without offering PayPal as a purchase option, period. They know PayPal, it' simple, it has their back in case they're scammed, it's used widely.

All my real life experience with webshops and sales numbers backs this all up perfectly - unfortunately.
same as stripe my friend.... no diffence in there besides that paypal is holding your funds... stripe NOT.. either way even if you want to buy something in a small shop you did not hear of, do research on Google simple as that! If you do not then i wonder where have yo been the last 20 years... hahaha Paypal buyer's protection is a joke... everyone so brainwashed with paypal, believing everything they claim maybe open eyes and see the reality because they just put stuff in your head and you beleive it without REALLy thinking about it or seeing the facts

everyone so brainwashed with paypal
You just said what I say, basically. You wrote your comment like I don't understand... We all are above the average consumer of the world, who just clicks around... And that's a good chunk of many markets, which if you choose to ignore, they just hit the back button and you lost a sale.

It's statistics I'm talking about.... I didn't want this whole thing to be true. But I speak from real-world measured results I've had. We had a webshop which at one point lost the PayPal gateway as the webshop owner was banned, and there was no way to get the same revenue with other payment gateways. What I talk about is not just theory, but numbers from real world cases.

Anyway- it's kinda offtopic.

You just said what I say, basically. You wrote your comment like I don't understand... We all are above the average consumer of the world, who just clicks around... And that's a good chunk of many markets, which if you choose to ignore, they just hit the back button and you lost a sale.

It's statistics I'm talking about.... I didn't want this whole thing to be true. But I speak from real-world measured results I've had. We had a webshop which at one point lost the PayPal gateway as the webshop owner was banned, and there was no way to get the same revenue with other payment gateways. What I talk about is not just theory, but numbers from real world cases.

Anyway- it's kinda offtopic.
maybe we lost a sale also says enough of the customer... either way when we lost our paypal accounts, i worked extremely hard to get alternatives, currently we even make more money then before with paypal so i have nothing to complain, if i lose a sale, some clients i got and asked regarding paypal, i simply explain it and they make a bank transfer or pay by Stripe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock