• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Payment Gateway Fees For WHMCS

Payment Gateway Fees For WHMCS 2023.2 Untouched

No permission to download

RickGrimes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 8, 2019
buyfollowers.digital
RickGrimes22 submitted a new resource:

WHMCS Payment Gateway Fees - Payment Gateway Fees for WHMCS v8.x

pgfees1.png

Payment Gateway Fees is a WHMCS addon that adds additional fees i.e fixed or percentages of the chosen payment gateway by your customer which is automatically calculated. You will be easily able to manage the gateway fees of the respective Payment Gateway module in a well-structured way for specific products, add-ons, domains, etc.

Note: Not supported Stripe gateway on the Order Page whereas it works on the invoice page.

Overview
This...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I can't help you other than providing you and everyone else with a decompiled version of this module. I'm not currently using this module but am using altomarketing's GatewayFeeFree module to optimize the processing speed of additional payment fees. I have attached it here, so anyone who needs it can use it. Thank you

Attachments

• gateway-feesFREE.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 98
Not working with php 8.1 and whmcs 8.6
received answer from Modulesgarden.
-----
Firstly, I would like to mention that the Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS module have yet to receive support for WHMCS 8.6 and PHP 8.1. Our team is working on an update to this software that would make it compatible with the latest WHMCS release. The ETA is not yet established because we release modules as soon as we develop and test them.

-----
Firstly, I would like to mention that the Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS module have yet to receive support for WHMCS 8.6 and PHP 8.1. Our team is working on an update to this software that would make it compatible with the latest WHMCS release. The ETA is not yet established because we release modules as soon as we develop and test them.
This is not a modulesgarden module bro!!! This module is compatible with PHP 8.1

Reactions: Papahausa
-----
Can you null this only

Free For 5 People :

CyberSoft-PGF-Owned-28ea603711
CyberSoft-PGF-Owned-8e6b896343
CyberSoft-PGF-Owned-497be79853
CyberSoft-PGF-Owned-26258f6195
CyberSoft-PGF-Owned-9eb755cc72

if License Still Show Invalid, Just refresh the Module Page 2 Times

Thanks

Attachments

• payment_gateway_fees_v2022.1.zip
    191.4 KB · Views: 74
Free For 5 People :

Thanks
Thanks for the great work and your effort is 100% appreciated, but why for 5 people only?

Free For 5 People :

Thanks
Could you add the file portugues-br.php?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock