• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Panda Resort v7.1.5 - CMS for Single Hotel - Booking System

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
Panda Resort a web software to create and manage websites for hotels, resorts, spa Web agency or just an owner of hotel, resort, spa, lodging or bed and breakfast? This CMS is built for you! Add your rooms. Manage your prices. Create original activities and tours, extra services and follow up your bookings!

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/panda-resort-4-cms-for-single-hotel-booking-system/12913332
hey bro you have updated one ???

Last edited:
Reactions: MR A
pliz new versione
i have a error
like this:Function money_format() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.expoleathers.com/home/software/common/lib.php on line 1411

Panda Resort 8 - CMS for Single Hotel - Booking System​

8.1.2 (Sep 7, 2021)

yes yes my dear,
I tried with the one of web hosting that i will use it for future, it is showing me the error likes that when I select number of children.
(when I select only number of adults, it is working with max people alert.)
(when I select number of children, book button is auto disabled)

When I inspect it while selecting number of children and then showing me in Console.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Function.n.parseJSON (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)
at Object.success (custom.js:144)
at i (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at y (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)
at XML HttpRequest.c (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)

-----
when I upload it one of my friend web hosting, it is working, nothing error showing above like that.
Please kindly help me, my dear if can please.
Yes ,Yes,

Thank you so much.

Kindly Regards,
Nai

yes yes my dear,
I tried with the one of web hosting that i will use it for future, it is showing me the error likes that when I select number of children.
(when I select only number of adults, it is working with max people alert.)
(when I select number of children, book button is auto disabled)

When I inspect it while selecting number of children and then showing me in Console.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Function.n.parseJSON (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)
at Object.success (custom.js:144)
at i (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at y (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)
at XML HttpRequest.c (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:4)

-----
when I upload it one of my friend web hosting, it is working, nothing error showing above like that.
Please kindly help me, my dear if can please.
Yes ,Yes,

Thank you so much.

Kindly Regards,
Nai
SOLUTION : PHP VERSION (php version 7.4+ ok, not 8 version)

I have found the error is PHP version.
My php version is 8+.
The script version is only 7+ =>7.4.+
Now, it is working :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock