• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As already mentioned many times here, the resource is restricted to those who have two resources credited to their own account.

If you do not meet that requirement then don't bother posting here that you need a password, unless you want to go on vacation 😘

Reactions: julanjubalam
As already mentioned many times here, the resource is restricted to those who have two resources credited to their own account.

If you do not meet that requirement then don't bother posting here that you need a password, unless you want to go on vacation 😘
Strange even I could not download the file. Instead of an archive some kind of installer is bunched?

Strange even I could not download the file. Instead of an archive some kind of installer is bunched?
choose zippyshare to download (use AdBlock to block malicious download link) and use WinRAR to unRAR

choose zippyshare to download (use AdBlock to block malicious download link) and use WinRAR to unRAR
Hi, I downloaded, question if you can't simplify the process of downloading a file without 5 clicks. May I ask what this is for?

Hi, I downloaded, question if you can't simplify the process of downloading a file without 5 clicks. May I ask what this is for?
I know your problem, but sorry I only share with one click upload on my cloud file management with top link given ;)

Reactions: jonesamith1753
I know your problem, but sorry I only share with one click upload on my cloud file management with top link given ;)
I understand this is your file exchanger, what kind of script do you use for this file exchange site? I installed the site for open AI was a little perturbed by the link at the beginning of the installation of the script to the branch of the forum. And so everything went without bugs.

Reactions: jonesamith1753
I understand that the purpose of the password is to avoid the leak, but if everyone has to up 3 scripts it gets complicated because lately I had a script for which I had to buy the license but already present on babiato then difficult to have all 3 scripts each, and anyway nothing proves that the members of vueinsider, codelist, nueb, doniaweb and others do not have the quota to see the script by the way yesterday barely 30min after a script was published here and hidden on 3 script uploaded, the script was already leaked

I just want to say that this system isn't bad but maybe we should find an alternative if it's to avoid the leak because between us it clearly doesn't work 😅
I see your third account after first 2 were banned for spamming and duplicate accounts.
And I still see you spend time complaining instead of thinking what you did for this community.
You'd better find ways to be helpful (spamming is not helpful) and closed gates will open.

@blackhole you might wanna submit this as a resource.

Either way this thread is locked to replies as it achieved its goal and we want to avoid spam requests. (I only missed few hours today and already 2 pages have been filled with same spam content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock