• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
who has nulled the November version because it is untouched and showing me the license page?

@everyone can someone share the working script with working admin credentials.

I have tried versions till 4.0 and i am not able to get into admin panel it shows error all the time even after changing the bycrypt in db.

Last edited:
I followed your instructions carefully and was able to get it to work.
Please help with this because when I choose a plan to invest, it gives this error, how do I fix please
bro please how do u fix the admin login on the onlinetrader... i cant login to the admin

yoursite.com/adminlogin/login.

What errors do you encounter while trying to login to admin?
I can't login to the admin dashboard, I created user account and replace it with the admin password,still yet it didn't work.... What is the default password? I even use the teat1234, not working.

Login to your cpanel account, open phpmyadmin. Open the admin table, click on edit, select encrypt to edit password. Now enter new password and save the changes. Try login with new password you created.
I can't login to the admin dashboard, I created user account and replace it with the admin password,still yet it didn't work.... What is the default password? I even use the teat1234, not working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock