• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
pls dont be offended, where can i host sites at good rates and less blocking, hostinger and namecheap are messing me up
I should say hostinger and hostarmada
try also semahost.com i've been their client and they are good at their job

Try anitahost
No man, I use semahost.com and believe me they are good at their job and their servers are real NVMe SSD. Most of companies have still HDD servers and on their website they say NVMe SSD. But semahost.com has real NVMe SSD servers

Another way to go about it is creating a mock response instead of using the server call on the controllers.
This is how I modified the managewithdrawal controller to use a mock response instead of the server call:

Code:
// Process withdrawals
    public function pwithdrawal(Request $request)
    {
        $withdrawal = Withdrawal::where('id', $request->id)->first();
        $user = User::where('id', $withdrawal->user)->first();
        $settings = Settings::find(1);

// Mock the server response or use your desired logic to create a custom response
        $mockResponse = [
            'success' => true,
            'message' => 'Withdrawal processed successfully',
            'data' => [
                'action' => true, // Simulate a successful withdrawal
                'balance' => $user->account_bal - $withdrawal->to_deduct, // Calculate the new balance after deduction
                'reverse' => $user->account_bal, // No reversal in this example
            ],
        ];

// Process the mock response
        if ($mockResponse['success']) {
            // Access the response data
            $data = $mockResponse['data'];
            $action = $data['action'];
            $balance = floatval($data['balance']);
            $reverse = floatval($data['reverse']);

if ($action) {
                if ($settings->deduction_option == 'AdminApprove') {
                    $user->account_bal = $balance;
                    $user->save();
                }
                $withdrawal->status = 'Processed';
                $withdrawal->save();

$message = "This is to inform you that your withdrawal request of $settings->currency$withdrawal->amount has been approved and funds have been sent to your preferred bank account";
                Mail::to($user->email)->send(new NewNotification($message, 'Successful Withdrawal', $user->name));
            } else {
                if ($withdrawal->user == $user->id) {
                    if ($settings->deduction_option == 'userRequest') {
                        $user->account_bal = $reverse;
                        $user->save();
                    }
                    $withdrawal->delete();

if ($request->emailsend == 'true') {
                        Mail::to($user->email)->send(new NewNotification($request->reason, $request->subject, $user->name));
                    }
                }
            }

return redirect()->route('mwithdrawals')->with('success', 'Action Successful!');
        } else {
            // Handle the failure case
            return redirect()->back()->with('message', $mockResponse['message']);
        }
    }
this really works please can u write the code to credit and debit the user it does the same thing

No man, I use semahost.com and believe me they are good at their job and their servers are real NVMe SSD. Most of companies have still HDD servers and on their website they say NVMe SSD. But semahost.com has real NVMe SSD servers
How long does semahost take before they activate service

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock