• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass

Offline Payment Gateway Plugin for LaraClassified and JobClass v3.1

No permission to download
@NullMaster i try to search website, api and data variables but cannot find how to use webservice. Maybe the block can be about purchase code but i am not sure

PHP:
public static function install()
    {
        // Remove the plugin entry
        self::uninstall();

// Plugin data
        $data = [
            'id'                => 5,
            'name'              => 'offlinepayment',
            'display_name'      => 'Offline Payment',
            'description'       => null,
            'has_ccbox'         => 0,
            'is_compatible_api' => 1,
            'lft'               => 5,
            'rgt'               => 5,
            'depth'             => 1,
            'active'            => 1,
        ];

try {
            // Create plugin data
            $paymentMethod = PaymentMethod::create($data);
            if (empty($paymentMethod)) {
                return false;
            }
        } catch (\Exception $e) {
            return false;
        }

return true;
    }

FYI @Babak

Its very simple to null this... This is how

Just find this file inside the zip package "init.json" and then open it using any text editor. Now you have to remove item id from this "item_id": "20765766" to this "item_id": "" don't remove the coln.

For easy way just download this and install its already activated.

Attachments

• offlinepayment.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 86

Just find this file inside the zip package "init.json" and then open it using any text editor. Now you have to remove item id from this "item_id": "20765766" to this "item_id": "" don't remove the coln.

It works, thanks a lot :) It is really hard to find it myself :)

Hello,

I am getting error "Header values must be RFC 7230 compatible strings." while using PayU payment gateway with latest laraclassified.

do you have any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks

When I nulled as per your instruction and install this plugin, after installing when I click add listing button it shows an error, please tell how to fix this.

Thank you

error.png

When I nulled as per your instruction and install this plugin, after installing when I click add listing button it shows an error, please tell how to fix this.

Thank you

error.png

It is better you should check this.

Attachments

• offlinepayment.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 35
The name of folder of the plugin should be "offlinepayment"

Thank you

error.png

Thank you dear its working now , basically I opened the file that was mentioned in error message and removed spaces between lines , it is working now , due to you I got line of direction to eliminate error. thank you regards :)
But there is one more problem, when user send message to advertiser , message receives at website in messenger but email does not deliver to advertiser email id, do you know what can be the problem or issue. ?

But there is one more problem, when user send message to advertiser , message receives at website in messenger but email does not deliver to advertiser email id, do you know what can be the problem or issue. ?
check smtp details in .env file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock