• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nishue - CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Crypto Investment Platform

Nishue CryptoCurrency Buy Sell Exchange and Lending with MLM System | Live Crypto Compare *Retail* v4.2 Untouched

No permission to download

This is 4.1 version. It is untouched.
To install it:
1. Upload main files to root web directory (generally public_html)
2. Create database and database user.
3. Import database from /install/sql/install.sql
4. Import database from /public/assets/data/backup/backup.sql
5. Edit .env file in the root web directory (#23 and #52 to #56)

Code:
app.baseURL = 'https://www.yourdomain.com/'

#52 to #56
Code:
 database.default.hostname = localhost
database.default.database = DATABASE_NAME_HERE
database.default.username = DATABASE_USER_HERE
database.default.password = DATABASE_PASS_HERE
database.default.DBDriver = MySQLi

You can delete install folder. We don't need it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kimetsu
It's not working, the script you have provided in having so many errors, and it's not working. Please if anyone can provide me with a working Script it will be a Big Help.

@White Devil
The script you provided is giving the same problem. Whenever I try to go on the link it redirects me to the Install directory and then it shows Licence Error. If I delete the install folder it shows "This page isn't working."

Please provide some solution for this.

@White Devil
The script you provided is giving the same problem. Whenever I try to go on the link it redirects me to the Install directory and then it shows Licence Error. If I delete the install folder it shows "This page isn't working."

Please provide some solution for this.
wait for other @nullers else buy it

I'm sorry. I forget to tell 'importing database.' Look step 3.

To install it:
1. Upload main files to root web directory (generally public_html)
3. Import database from /install/sql/install.sql
4. Import database from /public/assets/data/backup/backup.sql
5. Edit .env file in the root web directory (#23 and #52 to #56)

Last edited:
Reactions: bitless
@mertuygur1979 Thanks a lot for helping me in resolving the issue. You are the Best!

If anyone wish to install it Please follow the Steps below:

To install it:
1. Upload main files to root web directory (generally public_html or your subdomain directory)
3. Import database from /install/sql/install.sql as well as public\assets\data\backup\backup.sql
4. Edit .env file in the root web directory (#23 and #52 to #56). While editing the .env file don't forget to remove the "#" before the commands as shown in the below image.

env edit.png
5. Go to your SQL Database, click on the admin table and add a new user as shown below

env edit.png

6. After editing and uploading the .sql file as well as .env file, go to yourdomain.com. It will work Like a Charm

If you face any problem Let @mertuygur1979 know or Let @Kimetsu know.

Attachments

• 1638966706785.png
    1638966706785.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I followed instructions. Getting white screen.
@mertuygur1979 Thanks a lot for helping me in resolving the issue. You are the Best!

If anyone wish to install it Please follow the Steps below:

To install it:
1. Upload main files to root web directory (generally public_html or your subdomain directory)
3. Import database from /install/sql/install.sql as well as public\assets\data\backup\backup.sql
4. Edit .env file in the root web directory (#23 and #52 to #56). While editing the .env file don't forget to remove the "#" before the commands as shown in the below image.

env edit.png
5. Go to your SQL Database, click on the admin table and add a new user as shown below

env edit.png

6. After editing and uploading the .sql file as well as .env file, go to yourdomain.com. It will work Like a Charm

If you face any problem Let @mertuygur1979 know or Let @Kimetsu know.
Followed your instructions but getting white screen. Any help please ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock