• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix v8.5.10 + Addons

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
HELP!
Nex-form Builder By Basix v8.3.1 + Addons. Can't save form with some form fields.

Look screenshot. Screenshot_nex-form.jpg

Last edited:
HELP!
Nex-form Builder By Basix v8.3.1 + Addons. Can't save form with some form fields.

Look screenshot. Screenshot_nex-form.jpg
Oops sorry ignore me was not looking at latest v8.3.2, anyways v8.3.1 is supported up to v6.1.1 too.

Oops sorry ignore me was not looking at latest v8.3.2, anyways v8.3.1 is supported up to v6.1.1 too.
Ok! I see on official sites this information. But, what to do? Is this a nulled error? Is it possible to fix this?

I wonder if it's just me not working or no one uses this plugin?!

Try this and see if you get same result.

Attachments

• nexforms-the-ultimate-wordpress-form-builder831.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
I wonder if it's just me not working or no one uses this plugin?!
I have a similar problem - forms made from prior releases won't load for editing. I just get 3 flashing dots. Same for trying to do a new form.

bobsmith, Thank you for your attention and help!
The point is other plugins that interfere with the work of Nex-forms. Even free from the developer did not work. And on a clean install of WP + Woocommerce everything works great!
I will look for the culprit among the plugins and write here.
Thanks again for your help!
Babiato is wery cool!

Reactions: intersysx
Reactions: 1369
I have a similar problem - forms made from prior releases won't load for editing. I just get 3 flashing dots. Same for trying to do a new form.
Hi! I find the problem with saving form - it's plugin Wordfence Security.
When I find a solution with setting up Wordfence Security, I'll write it here

Reactions: intersysx
Please update NEX-Forms to v8.4.1

Change log
NEX Forms v8.4.1
FIXED: WP 6.2 Add-media button not working for Admin Email, User Email, PDF Creator and Form to Post editors
FIXED: Hidden fields recall display issues in form editor view
FIXED: Context menu (right click) options popup in form editor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock