• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix

NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix v8.5.10 + Addons

No permission to download
Thank you! Absolutely killer plugin. Weird so many people focus on other plugins like Gravity forms when this one has so many features.

Reactions: 1369
Hi Guys,

I tried to make one sample form, then I inserted digital signature. But, its not working. I already tried to to open on different device and browser, still not working.

But on the preview its showing very well. I dont know why I published the form is not working.

Attachments

• SC1.png
    SC1.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
  • SC2.png
    SC2.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hello friends,
I am facing an strange problem... My website is not showing font-awasome icon on the plugin page.
Is there any solution ? aa.png bb.png

After Nex-Forms added a check for the existence of my plugin,

nex-frm-1.png
nex-frm-2.png

a new version was released! 😁

to try ;)

NEX-Forms Activator plugin:

https://github.com/wp-activators/nex-forms-activator/releases/latest

just install it and activate it
Thanks for this, although this clashes with the Wordfence activator (also from you), what i did was to deactivate wordfence activator to make nexform working and reactivate it when i am done with nexform, otherwise it doesnt work well.

Thanks for this, although this clashes with the Wordfence activator (also from you), what i did was to deactivate wordfence activator to make nexform working and reactivate it when i am done with nexform, otherwise it doesnt work well.
Nex-Forms latest version checks for the existence of function activator_admin_notice_plugin_activate that are used in all activators, and if they exist, Nex-Forms disables itself.

All activators have been updated, and this function no longer exists in any plugin. If you have any activators, just update them.

Reactions: michaeladewale
Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms v8.5.4 + Addons

Download NEX-Forms v8.5.4 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v8.5.4

NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Change Signature Background Color
NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Change Signature Stroke Color
NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Change Stroke Width
NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Set to Auto Fit Parent Container
NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Change Signature Border Color
NEW: Digital Signature Setting - Position Signature canvas left/center/right.
NEW -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated NEX-Forms - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder By Basix with a new update entry:

NEX-Forms v8.5.7 + Addons

Download NEX-Forms v8.5.7 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v8.5.7

NEW: The ability to perform conditional logic on Entire Grids
FIXED: User email file up-load attachments.
FIXED: Reply address issue when using WP Mail Method
FIXED: 3rd party select2 interference
FIXED: PayPal Payments (paid, pending, unpaid) inbox

NEX-Forms v8.5.9 + Addons

Download NEX-Forms v8.5.9 - The Ultimate WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
NEX Forms v8.5.9

NEW: Display different fields on different devices, for example show a specific field only on mobile devices or do not show a specific field on mobile devices.
NEW: Set Landscape or Portrait PDF orientations
NEW: Set PDF page size (A1 - A7)
FIXED: Selection of HTML Element when applying Conditional Logic to Success Messages (after form submission message)
FIXED: Some CSS 3rd party interference

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-15 132732.png
I installed the plugin but it asks for an activation code, I added the activator plugin given above, but it does not work, can you help me what to do?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock