• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Likes ? Contact INOX please ☺ Come & Get Digitized Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
@Babak LoL :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I was just absent from babiato for 2 weeks & suddenly a new member topped TOP 3 members rank :p:LOL::LOL:

So, I did registration check & found:

ALL 4 ACCOUNTS WERE CREATED FROM SAME IP , ALL WERE CREATED WITHIN 2 DAYS FROM EACH OTHER . .

AND

ALL THE 3 ACCOUNTS ARE BEING USED TO BOOST 1000+ OF LIKES TO ONE ACCOUNT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:😁😆😅😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

SERIOUSLY !
THIS GUY MADE MY DAY . . . TODAY I LEARNT DIGITAL WAY OF SELF-PROMOTION . . .

SEEMS NEED TO MAKE RULE ON DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS , LOL 😆😁😅😂😂🤣🤣

Or maybe just USE the banhammer. That is not ok.

@Babak you supported this guy that day when I applied my general moderation rule for multiple violation . . . . recently I found another thread where he was selling some virtual thing - - took payment - - claimed as paypal account banned - - didn't provide service after payment - - thread closed . . . A self-claiming GOD threating @promonde that he'll get banned when he shared his scamming tricks . . .

And still you're saying You missed me ? seriously !
I remain white-handed man :sneaky: Babiato was/being getting ruined , my rules were being over-written . . So I just couldn't tolerate it & left Babiato , Though I'm not sure for how long I'm staying here anymore :sneaky:

This thread intends no personal attack, just a funny thread 🤣

SO THIS THREAD SHOULDN'T BE CLOSED

I wanna see what the Digital Liker Guy has to say on this :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
really i dont know what to say
omg
he is good guy sometimes act like ch...
topic closed

Last edited:
We will not quarrel or argue or speak anything bad . . My word . .

But I'm super curious to understand the deep - dark feeling behind such creative activities 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
We will not quarrel or argue or speak anything bad . . My word . .

But I'm super curious to understand the deep - dark feeling behind such creative activities 😂😂
I agree with keeping the topic open so long as it doesn't turn into a "flaming war".

Where did you find the registration check with IP numbers? I was looking for this several weeks ago to check on another possible duplicate member.

TassieNZ :)

I agree with keeping the topic open so long as it doesn't turn into a "flaming war".

Where did you find the registration check with IP numbers? I was looking for this several weeks ago to check on another possible duplicate member.

TassieNZ :)
you can now View IP addresses

Reading the new trhreads this morning (https://babia.to/threads/need-likes-contact-inox-please-☺-come-get-digitized-yourself.10932/) by @CyberDeviL , it's about INOX (ExPoInT), TOP 3 members rank.

I remembered that warning I gave to @Babak . Indirect warning, in a subtle way. I asked him if I could create two accounts. He answered of course not. It will be detected from cookies. Maybe it's true but it's never been followed up seriously. So, users are allowed to create more than one account without any warning. I think this is a bit strange, but what can I do, I'm not the owner. But I understand it, maybe he has a considerations, for example to increase the number of registered users (not real users). But this is just my guess, only god knows :)

Reactions: Babak
you can now View IP addresses
but if some user use nord vpn or express vpn show users with same ip
so check ips location before make decision :D
like this:
ip germany from express vpn :d

Attachments

• babiato ip.jpg
    babiato ip.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 44
like this:

That too can be separated , on my forum I've setup multiple functions to check this , even changing IP / cookies won't help members creating duplicate account there :sneaky:

like this:

Ex: just 10 mins ago one guy filtered out my site , some contents require there to specific post count or single reaction, so members create fake , but lastly get themselves f**ked up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock