• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help just 3 months hosting for my Startup will Renew

ecomfunz

May 7, 2022
Hello, good people. I'm building an influencer marketing platform for a highly targeted group of people and I need some tiny help. Have already reached out to my university lecturer on it and he's expressed interest in funding once he sees a pilotable version. I need someone to help me with just maybe 3 months (it could be less it could be more) of hosting let me build it to form and I will renew with you. Will share all details with you privately if you'd want to help. If you can help, pleeeeaaaasse help me. Thanks a lot and LONG LIVE OUR BIG FAMILY, BABIATO! ♥

you can send me a message with the details! I can help you :)

Reactions: ecomfunz
Inbox, i can help you most probably with the hosting. Can offer for as long as you can afford, no restrictions, unlimited hosting.

try to use one.com hosting, they give 3 months trial, without charge.
I already use it for 1 months for (just for creating review to my personal blog)
Probably too costly to renew after the trial period.

I own my company, hardware and can set you up on it easily. cPanel provided :) let me know if you still need it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock