• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need advice regarding Web-hosting server.

Zel

Apr 28, 2021
Yo guys!

I have been doing most of my (website and webapp) tests locally for few months. But I want to get my own test server where I can play around with resources I get from here.
It's also so i can share few of the workspaces with other people via link.

Please share some hosting services that you guys have been using that provides unlimited subdomains, a generous space and bandwidth.
I just want recommendation from people already familiar with the matter.

Help a fellow developer please guys.

P.S: Refrain from recommending free services or ones you haven't actually tried.

Obrigado.

The two I've found the best are Linode & Digital Ocean they have a good range of servers and both offer introductory free credit offers. Personally, I use Linode now for everything as I find their support options better and both offer domain services as well if you want to use them.
To me it's a good option if you just want to try things out without spending a load of money upfront.

So I can’t do a link to my company but I learned in 2008 about hosting and since then I have done my own and did was bought my own hardware in 2021 that has plenty of room and bandwidth, it has 10TB available which I barely even dented.

But overall it’s well worth it to learn the basics and how to manage a server if you have a good base of wanting to learn and plan to use cPanel as it’s been what I using.

So it’s up to you on how you wanna do it and become a server admin.

You can check our VPS and dedicated servers, or litespeed hosting.

For testing purposes and if you will use more resources like RAM and CPU we recommend VPS.
If you want something dedicated (like ram, cpu) is better to use dedicated server.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Yo guys!

I have been doing most of my (website and webapp) tests locally for few months. But I want to get my own test server where I can play around with resources I get from here.
It's also so i can share few of the workspaces with other people via link.

Please share some hosting services that you guys have been using that provides unlimited subdomains, a generous space and bandwidth.
I just want recommendation from people already familiar with the matter.

Help a fellow developer please guys.

P.S: Refrain from recommending free services or ones you haven't actually tried.

Obrigado.
https://www.infinityfree.com/ try this with their Subdomain its free but with some limitations , No SSH & upto Php 7.4 & only 5000 files & no NODE js & no react & No vue & No Angular

What about hostinger? They have a wide range of plans at affordable cost. Good support as well.

If you want to test then go with AWS free tier you can learn many things in the period of 12 months after that just go with some reputable providers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock