• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme By fr0zen 3.8.8

No permission to download
Changed domain as it’s not free any more see my sales thread on here

We have 15k movies 13k tv shows and 6k anime

Plus we have a video hosting where you can upload your own files and run your own auto embed api
Nice to know, i just need test that solution what you said before pay something.

Gotit thank you, need now setup subtitle :) but dont know how lol
Yes, same,
I think the subtitles come from the video player itself.

the problem is that you can't set the subtitles and the display is very small.
how to solve it

Yes, same,
I think the subtitles come from the video player itself.

the problem is that you can't set the subtitles and the display is very small.
how to solve it
Yeah exactly, i find one domain with films/series but do not know how to embed in this theme, netu.tv
Anyone can help little Please :)

For anyone looking at removing the fr0zen link in the sidebar this is how I did it. As it seems to be hooked to the Advanced Custom Fields Pro plugin we need to deactivate the plugin, and we can't out of the box. To do this go into the "Theme File Editor" from the appearance tab and then go to 'inc/moviewp-plugin.php'.

Scroll down and find "Advanced Custom Fields PRO" at line 83.
Change
Code:
'required'           => true
to
Code:
'required'           => false

Save and go to plugins, deactivate Advanced Custom Fields Pro and the link will disappear.

This will however also remove some other elements, like the Watch Now button. Simply solve this by installing the free Advanced Custom Fields plugin from the plugin installer.

Is this theme working? Registered TMDB API key and OMDB TMDB API key but cannot search any resources.

Hi is there a way we can change the color of Container Color, Buttons Color, MenĂą Color, and Header & Sidebar Color to gradient?

also I did try to remove frozen and try to install non pro ACF but it makes the disqus function not to work along with actors, directors etc.

I did try to bring things back the way it was by disqus still affected 1691453612665.png

Hi is there a way we can change the color of Container Color, Buttons Color, MenĂą Color, and Header & Sidebar Color to gradient?

also I did try to remove frozen and try to install non pro ACF but it makes the disqus function not to work along with actors, directors etc.

I did try to bring things back the way it was by disqus still affected 1691453612665.png
this is fixed by disqus setting OFF

Can someone help me with this sidebar the TOP, similar and randoms are missing even they are set ON 1691803026877.png

EDIT:I figured it out here sibar.phpline 51 and 54

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock