• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MightyWeb Webview: Web to App Convertor(Flutter + Admin Panel)

MightyWeb Webview: Web to App Convertor(Flutter + Admin Panel) 21.0

No permission to download
I tried to build APK but it got an error. Can you help?
1698371017238.png
To fix this problem all you need to do is to use "exactly" Flutter version 3.10.0 since they built this source over on Flutter version 3.10.0. And all you need to do is download Flutter ver 3.10. stable and add it to the root drive on a folder that you can call scr if you already have it made just rename the flutter folder when extracted and add the version number for you to know what version it is. just like in the image:

flutter folder.png

Then go to Android Studio and look for Flutter ver 3.10.0 like in this image. Follow the steps to get Flutter and dart. If you follow the steps it should start working:

changing flutter version steps 1-5.png

changing flutter version steps 6-12.png

I hope this helped.

Reactions: gordian
Reactions: gordian
I Installed the admin panel and added the base url in to constant.dart but still if i change something inside the application things are same

Update - after clicking in update JSON sometimes it work

Isnt nulled ?

Reactions: supercoder50
Hello friends, please I need your help. I am trying to login to the admin panel via mydomain.com/login.php but whenever I click on login button, the login page just reloads and stops, I am not redirected to admin panel

I am using this login details
Email : [email protected]
Password : admin

Does anyone know in which file the license cracking process was done in this application?

Yes im done upload/import mightyweb.sql to database and detail mysql to config.php
But in login, database no connect
Hi, please I am facing same issue. Please did you manage to resolve it and could you please tell me how? Thanks

So how can I install it on my own hosting account and deactivate the license?

Do this main domain www.example.ltd and create a subdomain or subfolder called apps or something that you wish to name it and upload the admin panel files to that folder before doing any changes to your app on were it is publish like appstore or playstore then develop the app and you are ready to go

Reactions: Pik10
example :
Subdomain1. Example.com
Subdomain2. Example.com
Subdomain3. Example.com

Friends, I installed the application and php web side. in the username section: [email protected] and in the password section: admin. the information is accepted but I cannot log in. The page refreshes and the login page comes again. does anyone have this problem?

1703269672621.png

Reactions: supercoder50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock