• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Meta Box + 29 Extensions

Meta Box 1.24.2 + 5.9.4 [NULLED]

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Meta Box + 29 Extensions with a new update entry:

Meta Box v5.6.16

Download Meta Box v5.6.16
= 5.6.16 - 2023-01-29 =

- Fix multiple `file` fields in cloneable groups not cloning properly
- Fix custom fields not showing up in media modal
- Fix warning when image select field not having options
- Fix autoload file not found when the whole WordPress site is managed by Composer
- Fix `taxonomy_advanced` not displaying selected values in sub groups
- Fix CSS for files in settings pages with `no-box` style
- Add a type-safe check for meta box settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thread updated to latest version of Meta Box with Meta Box AIO included in main download.

Addons package removed as they can easily be found in the thread.

Thank you. Do you think you can share the new AIO version 1.18.1 ?

Brouuuh, don't be lazy...😅 Check back a page or two, it's literally there for you to grab it. People post updates in post replies all the time.
but i'm a fucking lazy Dude like The Big Lebowsky man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: bobsmith
Brouuuh, don't be lazy...😅 Check back a page or two, it's literally there for you to grab it. People post updates in post replies all the time.

This member even too lazy to simply read my post three back from theirs on the same page which would have told them. But am not surprised given the fact that they joined in 2019 and have only posted 36 comments in nearly 4 years. 😒

Reactions: sebix
I'm not a professional DEV
Can you help me answer one of my stupid questions?

Please compare the advantages and disadvantages between ACF and Metabox?

I am very confused about these 2 options, and do not know which plugin is the best today.
And please tell us why you choose.

Thank you very much

I'm not a professional DEV
Can you help me answer one of my stupid questions?

Please compare the advantages and disadvantages between ACF and Metabox?

I am very confused about these 2 options, and do not know which plugin is the best today.
And please tell us why you choose.

Thank you very much
Meta Box is a more complete solution as it is. It's also prefered by developers. ACF can do a lot too, but for example, to get the ability to create custom post types, you'd need another plugin - like Custom Post Type UI. This is not the case with Meta Box. It's simpler to use, had a nice All-In-One addon package, with great extensions. You can enable or disable them one by one. Meta Box is just better, and I've used both.

Meta Box is a more complete solution as it is. It's also prefered by developers. ACF can do a lot too, but for example, to get the ability to create custom post types, you'd need another plugin - like Custom Post Type UI. This is not the case with Meta Box. It's simpler to use, had a nice All-In-One addon package, with great extensions. You can enable or disable them one by one. Meta Box is just better, and I've used both.
Third party plugin not needed to create custom post types. You can use fonction.php in your child theme to create your cpt.

Metabox store data in specific row while ACF data is stored in the default wp-posts table.

• Love
Reactions: influence
Meta Box Group1.3.17

Attachments

• meta-box-group-1.3.17.zip
    10 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
That's almost like saying "yes, this plugin lacks that feature, but you can write it yourself" :D
No, it's just for real dev 😉 some use 5 plugins to do something when others learn and put 2 snippets to do same...

No, it's just for real dev 😉 some use 5 plugins to do something when others learn and put 2 snippets to do same...
Let's build on your ideology...Ditch the plugin itself and write the code, "like a real dev". See? It isn't that one-directional...Yes, we need to be mindful with the amount of plugins we use, and ACF requires yet another plugin to have CPT functionality, for those who can't code or don't want to tinker with that part of it. (We buy tools to ease our life. It doesn't mean we can't do it in an alternative way. You buy a vacuum cleaner not because you can't clean your room with manually. But if you buy a vacuum cleaner, you might as well get one that comes with a hose.)

Meta Box doesn't need another plugin to have built-in CPT functionality, in contrary to ACF. That's all I was saying. Anyone can decide from that point on, what that info means for the individual.

The fact of the matter is that ACF does need another plugin if you "don't want to build a hose for your vacuum cleaner by yourself", therefore ending up with yet another plugin, contributing to the issue you stated.

Meta Box is more developer friendly, than ACF.

For anyone interested, check the comparison table here:

Last edited:
I won't call myself a real dev since I'm still using wordpress
When I build a website, I make it client friendly. Wordpress is popular so I prefer use it instead of catch them in jail tech. Personaly reinvent the wheel isn't my pleasure...

bobsmith updated Meta Box + 29 Extensions with a new update entry:

Meta Box v5.6.17

Download Meta Box v5.6.17
= 5.6.17 - 2023-02-27 =

- Use icon for file types like PDF in the file fields. Credit Eric Celeste.
- Add `mb_field_id` in query variable args for `post` field for developers to detect this kind of query. Credit Eric Celeste.
- Fix CSS for marker position for OSM field on the front end
- Fix color picker mode HSL not working
- Fix custom fields for media modal not working with custom tables
- Fix sanitizing date timestamp before Jan 01 1970

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ogietechnology
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock