• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Meow Gallery Pro

empyrium

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Istanbul
Anyone has 4.0.7 the latest one?
Thanks in advance.

Meow Gallery Pro v4.2.2

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• meow-gallery-pro-v4.2.2n.zip
    548.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and hellearth
@TassieNZ dude i'm not sure if i can donate yo some on paypal due to Turkey's issue with it, i have an account but can't use my england located aws pc for a long time (cheated on it with my sis' university student offer :D) any other way u have like Koji something? Let me know. At the end of the month for sure when i get my salary :)

It's a small thing, yours too just a small plugin (can use some others too but its the best performance i saw) and i like you helping us around <33 Normally im not talkative dude, "high" tonight and yo got all my words! :)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ dude i'm not sure if i can donate yo some on paypal due to Turkey's issue with it, i have an account but can't use my england located aws pc for a long time (cheated on it with my sis' university student offer :D) any other way u have like Koji something? Let me know. At the end of the month for sure when i get my salary :)

It's a small thing, yours too just a small plugin (can use some others too but its the best performance i saw) and i like you helping us around <33 Normally im not talkative dude, "high" tonight and yo got all my words! :)
Thank you. Donations are always appreciated, even if I get very few! :) At present I only have PayPal. However, I was looking at setting up a Buy Me a Coffee. This seems to have quite a few different payment gateways, but not sure if any that you can use - "We accept all major Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, as well as local payment methods such as UPI in India."

Anyway, I'll have a look at it in the next couple of days.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: empyrium

I have now added "Buy TassieNZ a Coffee" to my signature. Not sure if this helps with payment in your country, but it's now there anyway! :love: Let me know with payment as interested. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
This is an old request from 2021 for untouched.

It should go in it's own resource thread for nulled or updates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock