• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Media File Renamer Pro

Media File Renamer Pro v5.9.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Media File Renamer Pro with a new update entry:

Media File Renamer Pro v5.3.4

Download Media File Renamer Pro v5.3.4 Nulled Free
= v5.3.4 (2021/11/09) =

* Add: The possibility of locking files automatically after a manual rename (which was always the case previously), and/or after a automatic rename (that was not possible previously). With this last option, users having trouble to "Rename All" will be given the choice to do it on any kind of server. You will find those options in the Advanced tab.
* Add: "Delay" option, to give a break and a reset to the server...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
@Babak
This was already done as had included it in a upload for Real Physical Media as it uses the free version of this plugin.

However, I never checked to see if we already had it as a thread and previous updates has been lost, so have posted it here from my local.

bobsmith updated Media File Renamer Pro with a new update entry:

Media File Renamer Pro v5.3.8

Download Media File Renamer Pro v5.3.8 Nulled
= 5.3.8 (2022/03/29) =

* Fix: Support for WebP.
* Fix: Anonymize (MD5) on upload now works fine.
* Fix: Decode HTML entities (in the meta, title) when renaming is based on it.
* Update: I am trying to enhance the UI (the rename field and the actions) depending on the size of the browser. I'll try to make this better and better, but don't hesitate to give me some feedback.
* Note 1: I released a new plugin! 🎉 It's simply called Database...

Free just got updated to v5.3.9, so will expect a Pro update very soon too.

Babak updated Media File Renamer Pro with a new update entry:

Media File Renamer Pro v5.4.0

Download Media File Renamer Pro v5.4.0 Nulled Free
= v5.4.0 (2022/07/05) =

* Add: Support for Elementor (update the metadata and CSS).
* Update: Use the default WordPress font (to avoid loading data from Google Fonts) and a few UI enhancements.
* Note 1: I released a new plugin! 🎉 It's simply called Database Cleaner. It's probably already the most powerful cleaner for DB, so please give it a try: [Database Cleaner](https://wordpress.org/plugins/database-cleaner/).
* Note 2: This...

Need little help regarding using this plugin. Is there any expert here?

Assuming you have gone through their own mentioned support pages first?

Might not be much help to you, however always best to start at their own site. 😉

Reactions: Iron-Man
Assuming you have gone through their own mentioned support pages first?

Might not be much help to you, however always best to start at their own site. 😉
I have already gone through all their documentation. That's why asking here for additional help. This plugin can’t differentiate between jpg file & jpeg file. I set to auto rename as per media title. When I upload 2 images, one in jpg & another in jpeg with same media name; the plugin renamed them as same. It should rename them differently. It works fine till I use a plugin to convert my images to webp. So when these auto-renamed images are converted to webp; their extension changes to webp. Then both images look identical.

So is there any way to solve this issue? I hope you understand my concern.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock