• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
The versions of Mailster 4.0.7 posted by Babak and power2010 on this forum failed the tests - a registration warning.
lol.. You must remove plugin folder and unpack my version))) You use update via Wordpress and he not replace all files in folder Mailster) PS. not use freemius-nulled plugin (that sh*t) sss.jpg

lol.. You must remove plugin folder and unpack my version))) You use update via Wordpress and he not replace all files in folder Mailster) PS. not use freemius-nulled plugin (that sh*t) sss.jpg
Thank you for your concern, but I have long since reset this version of the plugin and it works fine.

This plugin does not work. When i click create new campaign the whole site crashes and then comes back

I am getting
Table 'u791847189_K2Et5.wp_mailster_subscribers' doesn't exist

WHen I try to add/import subscribers

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-03-22-12-56-51-770.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-03-22-12-56-51-770.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 28
  • screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-03-22-13-01-13-568.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-03-22-13-01-13-568.png
    100 KB · Views: 28
A new version of the Mailster plugin 4.0.8 has been released.
If possible, update it.

have a change log?
Version 4.0.8 2024-03-26
  • security: fixed possible Local File Inclusion (LFI) vulnerability reported by Patchstack
  • security: fixed possible Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability reported by Patchstack
  • fixed: linked images in templates weren't mapped correctly.
  • fixed: missing array index in options.php
  • fixed: using "given-name" for autocomplete value instead of "name" on the first name field for block forms
  • improved: legacy forms inclusion
  • improved: activation experience for Envato users
  • improved: bounce handler to not timeout during processing of large quantities of bounce messages
  • removed: beta notice
  • removed: health check notice.
  • reverted: forcing unsubscribe link on the bottom of the mail if not present in the email.
  • fully tested with WordPress 6.5

Reactions: power2010
Version 4.0.8 2024-03-26
  • security: fixed possible Local File Inclusion (LFI) vulnerability reported by Patchstack
  • security: fixed possible Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability reported by Patchstack
  • fixed: linked images in templates weren't mapped correctly.
  • fixed: missing array index in options.php
  • fixed: using "given-name" for autocomplete value instead of "name" on the first name field for block forms
  • improved: legacy forms inclusion
  • improved: activation experience for Envato users
  • improved: bounce handler to not timeout during processing of large quantities of bounce messages
  • removed: beta notice
  • removed: health check notice.
  • reverted: forcing unsubscribe link on the bottom of the mail if not present in the email.
  • fully tested with WordPress 6.5
So no fixed conflict with Memcache Redux 0.1.7 (( Bad .. Campaing on paused : looped

So no fixed conflict with Memcache Redux 0.1.7 (( Bad .. Campaing on paused : looped
Memcache Redux. This plugin has not been tested with the last three major WordPress releases. It may no longer be maintained or maintained, and may also have compatibility issues when used with later versions of WordPress. Try searching for a similar plugin.

This plugin i can use with WP Rocket?
I use this plugin on all my sites, especially since the object cache is supported by the server.
I use WP Rocket for caching.
They are fully compatible and constantly updated.

Attachments

• screenshot-cp.beget.com-2024-03-26-21-59-46-345.png
    screenshot-cp.beget.com-2024-03-26-21-59-46-345.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: power2010
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock